What are the chances...? New here xx

LittlePetalx

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here and after some advise please

I forgot to take my pill on Saturday morning as I usually do, but I took it that night, usually take at 7am but took at 10pm. Forgot Sunday mornings pill, had sex that night and Monday morning I forgot the pill and had sex that morning. However I forgot to take all other pills in a row after that, due to leaving them at boyfriends house I didn't think about it at all :/ which means I have not taken a pill since Sunday and it's now Friday.

I had a bleed start on Wednesday which has now almost stopped/very light flow. I have not restarted taking my pill yet as was unsure what to do...

I only had sex that night and the following morning, but missed both days of those pills. Also, at the beginning if the month I had an operation so I had IV antibiotics, would that cause a problem as I had a bleed and started a new pack in that time? I have not had sex since Monday.

Just after some advise,
are my chances of falling pregnant low or high? I don't know when I would have ovulated as I have been on this birth control for six years.

Very confused as this is the first time I've ever missed any pills and I feel very worried and unsure!

Hope someone can help me out I'm a bit worried, if I fall pregnant I'll be happy but I don't want to get my hopes up as I don't think I have a chance :(

Thank you xxx

Something similar has happened to me. If I missed 3 days of BCP I got what I thought was my period and it was my hormones being confused. As soon as I started back it would all stop and when my period was actually due it came on like normal. And to answer your question, yes, there's always a chance of getting preg with unprotected sex. But in this case I would say its a low chance. If you are worried use an alternate method like condoms or the pull out method. If your period doesn't start on time and you have been taking your BCP on an everyday basis I would take a HPT. I hope I have helped :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->