What are the chances of a false negative?

S

Serene123

My body is playing awful, awful tricks on me. I got a :bfn: yesterday (on a clearblue, not digi) at 4pm when my period was 2-4 days late. I accepted that. Still no :witch: though and I'm sure I have morning sickness :cry:

From what I can gather false negatives can be quite common....

morning sickness doesnt kick in until 6 weeks, so I'd just poas tomorrow and day after x good luck, fx x

Well I'm not actually being sick.. I just feel like I did before my morning sickness started last time :(

i thought the nausa can start anytime maybe im wrong with the one i lost in feb i got nausua at the start wasnt atcuall sick though.

goodluck

I had nausea even before :witch: was late.

I would test again in the morning. I never got very clear :bfp: with the CB test and used FR ones.

Good luck xxxx

i would say wait a few days then try again if the witch hasnt turned up use first morning pee its stronger and undulited.

goodluck hope you get a bfp

aww hunni, i know it must be driving you nuts, test again in morning or a couple of days maybe
x

:cry: I've had enough. I just want the stupid :witch: to rear her ugly head so I can stop thinking of "what ifs.."

aww im really sorry i know its realy hard our bodys are so confussing at times.

i was the same last month i had sore boobs peeing loads sickish feeling hungry and i though wow maybe and my af came exackly when they were due.

i know how u feel

I would test again tomorrow with fmu. Oh and I got morning sickness right from 4 weeks, it can start from any time xx

No morning sickness before 6 weeks if definitely not true! A lot of people experience it before AF is even due, and some shortly after! I know I was probably 4 weeks when I got morning sickness-not positive as I was 7 weeks before I tested, but it was definitely early on.

As for false :bfn: Yes, they are pretty common! test again tomorrow or the day after, and see what it says, you may get a more accurate result-besides that, the only thing I can think is maybe breastfeeding has made your ovulation date a bit later? :hugs:

i went through the exact same thing- was feeling very sick and the witch was 4 days late, before she turned up i got a negative and was convinced it was false because im never ever late. it was right tho :(

i agree though, wait for a couple of days and try again. good luck!

I wish she would come so I could put an end to the crazyness.

I've lost my appetite, been getting bursts of feeling sick, late period, breasts aching and super sensitive when Caitlyn is breastfeeding.. Pretty sure my linea nigra is getting darker, although a woman symptom spotting could see things that don't really exist I guess!

:shrug: Just want to know!

i was only 4 weeks and a few days preg when i found out and the reason i tested was because i felt sick all the time, maybe do one first think in the morning hun, have u got any internet cheapies that may pick it up earlier

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back