What are the chances of a false negative?

I'd recommend the superdrugs own make test also! They were the only ones that showed a faint line, CB and all the other said no even though I actually was pregnant, I knew I was no matter what the tests said and that little faint line that i could only see if i held it up to the window confirmed it for me!!

So you could try one of those, they are usually on offer and pretty cheap anyway..

Goodluck! psssss Im TTC again too :happydance:

awwww so am i hun. my baby boy is almost 9 months old. we have been trying since 11th of march. i am hoping so much to have a 2010 baby!!!! good luck to you!!!

WOW christine.. I missed this!! Everyone is so so brave!! :rofl:

If you are pregnant, you'll be half way along before you find out either way - ha ha

Sorry, not very helpful I know.

The later you are, the more I think you must be pregnant. Either way, if you're more than a week late maybe you should go to the docs and check that if you're not pregnant there isn't something else causing it. Don't mean to sound dramatic, but always best to know what's going on isn't it?

I'd recommend the superdrugs own make test also! They were the only ones that showed a faint line, CB and all the other said no even though I actually was pregnant, I knew I was no matter what the tests said and that little faint line that i could only see if i held it up to the window confirmed it for me!!

So you could try one of those, they are usually on offer and pretty cheap anyway..

Goodluck! psssss Im TTC again too :happydance:

awwww so am i hun. my baby boy is almost 9 months old. we have been trying since 11th of march. i am hoping so much to have a 2010 baby!!!! good luck to you!!!

WOW christine.. I missed this!! Everyone is so so brave!! :rofl:

:rofl: i aint getting any younger - kinda decided now or never!!!!! one thing i promise you = i wont be a lard ass like the last time. i am going to be one of those pregnant women who loses weight :rofl:
when are you having your next one kerry :)

eeek... next one ??!? :shock:

about 5 years :rofl:

need to lose weight first.. no way would I get pregnant on top of this weight.. my bp would go through the roof :rofl:

Wow, still no :witch:!! :dohh:

Poor thing! :hugs:

Get an FRER, use first morning urine (concentrated), follow the instructions carefully, and wait several minutes before reading the test!! And do it soon! :)

I got a false bfn using a FRER and FMU at 13dpo. I didn't get a bfp until 18dpo and it was still faint and still took a couple of minutes to appear.

Good luck, hon!! :hugs:

oooo hun i just saw this thread! how late are u now?? suppppa good luck to you!! xxxxxxxxxx

Ok just saw rich is buying you one sat...good luck for then x

Well I don't want to use a super sensitive one and get an evap then freak out for no reason :rofl:

Given you're a week late (ish) by now I doubt you'd get anything as faint as an evap.

If you are preggers it'll be bright pink line I bet!

x

I don't think I am! Very crampy...

Maybe Alexasmommy was right and my cycles just been longer this month because of breastfeeding!

Well you've been irregular since Cailyn was born haven't you? So you might not actually be late iykwim :s

Could you not get the Docs to do a test?

xxx

I've been on time the past 3 months so assumed things were normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->