What are the symptoms of pre-term labour?

charli89

Mum of 1
Reaction score
I am new to this part of BNB, but i was just wondering what are the symptoms of premature labour?
For the past day i have been having really frequent bowel movements, i went 7 times yesterday. Went to bed last night and i was having constant period like cramp underneath my bump. Woke up this morning and had a really loose bowel movement and now i have this period like cramp in my lower back and some weird feeling in my butt (sorry) It occasionally goes round to my stomach, baby isn't moving as much. When i walk or move around it feels like i have been sitting on a hard chair all day. Sometimes it feels weird where i feel breathless. Also got a weird sensation by what i can only describe as my cervix
Is this normal or can it mean something else?

There is a sticky note about it.

hey huni, Im afraid no experience of this was gonna suggest the sticky above as well, Id maybe pop to GP or call NHS24 if you feel any worse, just in case you have a wee bug or something I got to 33+4 but did not experience anything like this myself but if your concerened better to get checked over. Hope bubs is not attempting to come early, good luck and let us know how you get on xx

I often felt like i couldnt breathe but then I was the size of my house lol. But to me it sounds like you might have a UTI!! maybe book an appointment with your doc and get examined because it could be labour too. I peed like a trooper when I was in labour!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->