What are you buying your men?

My oh wants the same things he wanted when he was 12! Lego, computer games, and a selection box...

I wanted to get OH a new gun but he's buying an old one today that he can use for deer and moose so that's out.

Thinking a tattoo gift certificate but still don't know anymore. Men are hard to buy for sometimes!

So far ive got DH:
DKNY aftershave
Molton brown black peppet body wash and deodorant set

Also heading on the list to buy is:
Clothes
Football memorabilia
An xbox game or voucher
Smellies
Chocs

I've bought dh

the new man utd shirt in black
assassins creed syndicate game
a bread ingredients measuring cups set
a beginners guide to astronomy

and his big surprise present is a telescope :D

So far Ive got him:
Pretty Green jacket
Superdry hoodie
Woolly hat
2 CDs
Daniel Sloss DVD
Idlewild vinyl

Hoping to get a couple more vinyl albums and maybe a PS4 game. Plus a pair of comedy pj bottoms & socks from the lo.

I've found some boxers upstairs that I've clearly hidden away for his bday and forgotten about - so he is getting those too! xx

I've added 2 Alfie Boe cds to dh's list as he loves Alfie Boe since seeing him in Les Miserables :happydance:

Well ask OH few times now if there is anything he want but he doesn't know so I have ordered 2 books (one for his birthday in November) chocolate, bird table, lynx set, a plaque not sure what else to get him but guess will have to go trawling the shops and see what I see lol

I asked DH for ideas
He came up with, jeans, shoes, and aftershave.

My other ideas are a Gopro camera and games for his PSvita. I thought about a PS4 but not sure how much he would use it.

He's and for Just Cause 3 for his ps4. And then probably just smellies, new slippers and coffee.

So far I have bought him (spoilered as he knows Im a member on here):

Lego piggy bank
Star Trek Enterprise Hot Wheels model
Daddy Pig lounge pants
Daddy Pig t-shirt
Wallet
Lunch bag
Futurama t-shirt
Bop-It Tetris

Warhammer model to paint, a few books like Beowulf and history books, some dinosaur beer that i discovered yesterday, maybe a few t shirts and a pair of pyjamas. Stocking fillers will be a bottle of beer, some chocolate, a dinosaur torch, some dinosaur paperweights, a dinosaur model to make, and a blow up dinosaur. My OH is dinosaur mad! :haha:

My brother is getting a game of thrones t shirt and a bottle of beer.

My dad will get a bottle of wine to share with his wife and maybe a shirt or jumper, or maybe some aftershave.

DH is getting a laptop and champ manager 96-97, he has been going on about this game for months and we have nothing to play it on so seems the logical present :) x

Just bought hubs another top this morning xx

edit - and boxers and socks!

So far I have for OH:
Welsh flag socks for his stocking
Terry's choc orange for his stocking
Tube of snowies for his stocking
Jurassic Park Trilogy DVD set

I want to get:
Jurassic World DVD
Wallet
Smellies

But no idea what else to get him! I would usually get him a nice personalised gift but DD is due on December 17th so don't know when she'll actually arrive xx

OH:
Main - DX Racer gaming chair
Other bits - Logitech gaming mouse, PS4 controller, Liverpool football shirt, hoodie, infrared air guitar, selfie stick, UltraViolet aftershave.

Dad: Remington groom kit, CK aftershave and need to find few more things.
FIL: Remington groom kit and need to find few more things.

Stalking this as no ideas on what to get my dh! His birthday is in November too. He's so hard to buy for! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->