What are you craving the most RIGHT NOW?

Jadelm

Reaction score
WARNING: Do not read any further if you are hungry cos I garuntee this thread will drive you crazy!!!

I reeeeeeeeally want a chicken Pot Noodle!! Mum's just gone to the shops :happydance: (not to get me one, she was going anyway, I WISH I was that spoilt heehee)

What are you craving? xxx

sounds really weird.. but i have a smell craving not a food craving.. are they even normal? but the smell of the washing macheine and fresh washing.. no idea.. but i could sit next to it and sniff it :blush:
xxxx

Waffles with butter and syrup!!! I can eat them anytime no matter how nauseous I am there so good! Everything tastes better to me ever since I got pregnant! Lol

Beignets. I had some last night, and I can't stop thinking about them. :rofl:

ahhh everyone craves all these yummy foods, and stuff - why is mine so weird?! :dohh:
xxxx

hahaha, ohh i am.. seriously thoughh at this rate i'm gunna end up putting my telly next to my wahsing machiene so i can sniff it :wacko: but it smells soooo mmmmmm lovelyy!! :)
helppp please?! i had a little craving a little while ago, for eating wash tablets, but that's goneish.. phew!! now it is purely the smell!! maybe something in my mind is telling me i'm too messy!! :shock:
xxxx

doesn't it mean you're body needs something? like if you're craving something you have a defficiency? :rofl:
you're so strange!
xxx

Allier dont worry, I nearly tasted the lemon fairy liquid last week :haha:

My main craving this week is fanta fruit twist!? Oh and I still stand by what Ive said since I got my BFP, 'Baby likes cake!' :D xxx

I WANT AN ORANGE ICE LOLLY!! But we dont have a freezer atm :(
P.s, Alex u strange girl lol, have u got the fairy baby in that belly!? xx

ohh i havee!! haha!!..
ahhh least i don't wanna eat them any more though i guess.. OH was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the other dayy when i was tempted to eat wash tablets.. :nope:
i really love the smell of washing machiene thoughh!!
owww poor you sophie.. i get that too.. ice lolly's/ general ice.. mmm!! :)
maybe wash powder flavoured ice lollys? ahh i feel like something out of harry potter - next it'll be ear wax flavoured jelly beans mmm yummy!! :haha:
xxxxx

Pickles Pickles Pickles!

That's all I want to eat! All I crave is salt! :flower:

has pregnancy combined with no sleep made you a little loopy hon? :haha:
xxx

cookies and pringles!!! got the pringles but wrong flavor:cry:

mmmm cheeeeeeese. i love cheeeesee. Alex i know what you mean!! I crave smells sometimes too and just sit there and sniff :haha: The other day the bottle of Johnson's baby lotion caught be eye and I couldn't get it out of my head so I just layered it on and kept getting nice whiffs of my baby lotioned self for the rest of the day :rofl:

has pregnancy combined with no sleep made you a little loopy hon? :haha:
xxx

ohhh yeahhh!! :thumbup: deffinatly.. least i don't actually wanna eat the washing machiene itself though or something.. deary me..
Cummon bubbba.. nearly timeee for you to come - mummy can't deal with these weirdo cravings any moreeee!!!! :sleep:

Anddd woop!! jade, so glad i'm not the only one round here!! hahaha... so weird.. i thought you had to crave food.. but it's deffinatly a craving haha!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"