What Are You Craving?

ItsJana

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing any cravings yet?

This is my third pregnancy and my cravings aren't as strong this time, but my food aversions are. Foods I have some craving for are most fruit except citrus fruit, buns, veggie subway sandwiches and muffins.

Fruit...any type of fruit. I'm only 8 weeks so I'm not craving a ton but I can tell you I did not want CHINESE the other day and ate it anyways and the baby sure let me know real quick it wasn't what she/he wanted. I'm having more food aversions than anything...I hardly can come up with something that I want to eat.

Nothing too bad or out of the ordinary. I find I want ice cream or frozen yogurt all the time! Good thing there is a Dairy Queen and a frozen yogurt bar across the street ;)

Vinegar! Its all I want. My mouth waters at the thought of it.

Cheese, berries, avocado, frozen yogurt, whole grain bread, iced tea and lemonade...unfortunately, I can't really get any of that because I'm in an area of China with very little western food :( I'm going crazy! I'm worried that when we move back to Canada in July, I'm going to gain so much because I'll have so much food available to me!!!

Before this week, it was all cravings and no aversions, but now I'm finding it hard to want to eat anything that we have/can buy.

Chips and fruit!! Food aversions are literally everything else apart from chips and fruit!!

Food!!! Any type of food I just want to eat constantly!!!

I have a list as long as my arm with food aversions!

Cravings have been veggies with gravy, salad, sandwiches and today for some reason I really fancy jelly (jello). DH has gone out to buy me some!

Love fruit grapes could eat a whole bag brill and subways mouth watering and beetroot x

Coffee flavored ice cream, milk , chocolate cake!! I'm in trouble!!

I'm not craving anything. I have more food aversions than anything else.

I'm hoping that lets up in the next couple weeks or so.

I have more food aversions than I can count, but today all I wanted was burger and fries. Nothing I ate would satisfy my hunger until hubby ran out and got my burger and friends. It was pure heaven :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->