What are you doing on this weekend with LO?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I don;t know yet myself, but i will:laundry::hangwashing::dishes::comp: OH might take us out shopping

we're throwing a baby shower for my friend!

Going to Atlantis hotel for buffet and then check out the aquarium and feed the penguins.

Nothing exciting planned....just enjoying the last few days of Daddy's 3 week paternity leave.....I'm gonna be sad monday morning.....:cry:

x

Playing the last post for all those brave people past and present in a service on sunday. Chloe is going to have tea with her great grandad for his 88th birthday this weekend- she has a new outfit!!

:blush:
On Saturday she's staying with her dad for the night and I'm picking her up in the morning. :argh:

Then on Sunday we'll have a nice walk in the park and by the river. :D
I'm also hoping to catch up on some housework :(
Just need to find something to keep Lola entertained.

Tonight going to watch hockey at a friends house , tommorrow relaxing at home while OH works and sunday going to see MIL

Ella is sleeping at my mums on Saturday night as its my Grandads 70th birthday and they have a suprise party planned. So on saturday night she will be partying away at her Great Grandads party!! Me and OH was going to go as all my family will be there, some that i havent seen for years and it would be so lovely to go and show Abigail and Ella off but with Abigail being only 8days old didnt think it was too good for her so we are not going :(

Think we are having a nice chilled out day tomorrow then off to my sisters for sunday roast on sunday! hehe

Watching the X Factor tommorow night :happydance: x

Tonight when Daddy finishes work at 7 we are all going for teat at my mams and sleeing over. Having a late bonfire night as we were all working during the week.

Then tomoro im going to be travelling down to where I grew up to visit my great grandparents (Olivia's great great grandparents)... where I'll probs have about 1000 cups of tea and a leisurely walk along the seafront

On Sunday I am attending the service for Rememberence Sunday. My great grandfather served in the 2nd world war with the Green howards and he is to lay the reef this year so I am going down to support him as I do every year. Means alot to us both and Olivia is going to join us then the rest ofthe family is coming over for tea. Should be a lovely weekend

xx

lunch at a friends tomorrow, shopping for kitchen tiles afterwards. Then going to the local French remeberence memorial service on Sunday (its as close to the British forces services we can get to here) followed by a nice walk with the stroller.

Chase will be going to his sister's birthday party tomorrow.

nothing much my mum is baby sitting for us 2moro night cause me and OH are going out and then on sunday we are all having a family lunch....just remembered got OH's family coming 2moro afternoon 1st to see jack then were going out later

Not sure, I've hurt my arm today so chilling as much as possible. Might go up to work with OH with little man tomorrow and then I'll definitely be doing nothing on Sunday.

amy and chloe - loads of luck this weekend, i think its a wonderful thing your doing, very moving (my gramps is 88 too)

amy and lola-rose - if you didn't live all the way across the pond i'd look after lola, i'm not too bad at looking after LO's and doing housework :)

we haven't got much planned, my nanny still isn't out of hospital :)cry:) was told today but then the doc said her wounds aren't healing so maybe tomorrow, fingers crossed. me and james are going to move all our stuff back home as we're been at mums for nearly the whole month as nan's been poorly. hopefully sunday nana will be home and we're all going to have sunday roast at mum's, with my best friend :) x x x

Did a bit of gardening this morning while LO was sleeping. WE are going to get it re-done. Going out for dinner tonight.

our baby shower was nice! fireworks in half an hour at the community centre at the bottom of the road. ( if abs wakes up and is scared i'll be able to get back quickly!) sunday lunch tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->