what are you doing...

cat123456

mummy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
To pass the time? Got a week til i get my induction date and its dragging im in soo much pain and so hormonal just want my baby boy in my arms im feeling soooo desperate x

Praying that my time is near :) I'm telling myself that I have only hours left of pregnancy, not weeks! But I'm trying to rest but that just makes me feel worse so I've been shopping, shopping, shopping. Oh and cleaning and getting the house clean for new baby. This is quite a challenge with a one year old tearing around the house! If only I could tidy as quickly as he wrecks the place! Mind you, it keeps me busy!

Sorry I can't help I have no idea I'm going stir crazy, I've been signed off work due to severe SPD been off a couple of weeks and I have another 8 until I'm due I'm not allowed to push a shopping trolley or a Hoover and I'm in so much pain that I can't really do much of anything crept sit in front the television I have never been so bored in all my life, I should be chuffe to have all this time off but it's infuriating, all my shopping is done online and I've gone eBay crazy. There is talk of inducing at 40 weeks if she's not here by then but I need her to come earlier!
There's so much to do and I can't do any of it :cry:

Big hugs pinkcasi im not as bad as that.. I really feel for you. Iv had a maaajor migraine since 29 weeks and iv been sent home with morphine so induction is asap after 37 weeks due to addiction reasons for both me and little man so im being checked to see if im favourable next fri. Im scared and nervous iv got so many days to kill!! X

I've been seeing friends mostly. My job involves shift work so now I'm on leave there always seems to be at least one of my friends from work off at any one time so I've been spending time with them and also with some other friends who are home with their babies. My parents are retired so they've popped round a few times to keep me entertained. I've also been doing all the domestic things I'm usually too tired from work to do. I managed to completely deep clean the house, think I'm nesting!
I've also got some craft projects that I'm working on. I really thought I'd be bored being off work before the baby arrived but so far I'm quite enjoying it!

I'm off now and I'm passing the time having naps, watching all 15 seasons of ER, and learning to crochet. I can't walk about much, so it's all about things I can do from the sofa!

Yh i understand tht feeling i got quite hooked on th cheap mags that have puzzles in them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->