What are you doing ...

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
To keep yourself busy in between scans or waiting for scans? Or just waiting for appointments?

I am planning my sons 5th birthday party for 25 of his friends. It's on the 25th and my scan is the 20th so hopefully everything will go well at my scan. I found out I had miscarried the day before my sons 3rd birthday and had his birthday party on his birthday ... I must say that was one of the hardest days of my life xx

It seems the time is going more slowly than ever, I thought ttc was bad enough. I'm sorry to hear you mc'd and had to put on a brave face for your ds (bravo). I'd imagine the time would go by quicker with kids.
For passing the time the OH & I want to learn kite skiing/surf boarding so while it's thigh deep in snow here we're out playing with a trainer kite trying to make sure we can maneuver it properly. When I'm done baking this bean we'll get a big kite (will lift you up into the air) and try it out on the water at the lake this summer. Should give me some nice arms (it's hard work) by spring.

It seems the time is going more slowly than ever, I thought ttc was bad enough. I'm sorry to hear you mc'd and had to put on a brave face for your ds (bravo). I'd imagine the time would go by quicker with kids.
For passing the time the OH & I want to learn kite skiing/surf boarding so while it's thigh deep in snow here we're out playing with a trainer kite trying to make sure we can maneuver it properly. When I'm done baking this bean we'll get a big kite (will lift you up into the air) and try it out on the water at the lake this summer. Should give me some nice arms (it's hard work) by spring.

That sounds so much fun! Yes I suppose it does go a little bit quicker with kids already with the school run ect xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->