What are you most and least excited about (pregnancy)?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
What are you the most excited about when you get pregnant, and what are you least excited about? You can have more than one thing I guess if it's a toss-up..

For me, I'm most excited to do the nursery. Hear the first heartbeat, go to the first ultrasound... to *hopefully* have another 4D ultrasound.. feel the kicks, and to see how excited Elyse is to have a little brother or sister.

I'm least excited about getting more stretchmarks, I'm afraid next time I will have horrible morning sickness since I had none with Elyse.. and of course my number 1, having the Cesarean :(

I'm looking forward to parading around with a big bump! I can't wait to show it off.

The one thing I am dreading is working 12hour shifts at work and deciding when to let work know. We have to let the manager of the ward know straight away if we are pregnant but I change wards frequently and alot of the managers can be right gossips and I don't want the whole world to know before I am 12weeks.

Looking forward to having a bump, telling our family and friends and shopping for lovely little baby clothes.

Least looking forward to morning sickness, labour and stretchmarks!

I am most looking forward to that second where my boy and I see that line appear and also of having a bump.

I am not so keen on the possibility of sickness as I don't deal with it very well!

xxx

oh! I forgot to say THE SHOPPING!!!!! I can't wait to go shopping for stuff. I'm finding it hard to resist buying stuff even now!

I look forward to everything except morning sickness:sick:
I had it with both mine right up til 3rd try:dohh:

I suppose one thing is because i'm waiting for #3 for a while i can't wait to see how my 2 are:) especially kieran as he was only a baby when paige was born :)

I am most looking forward to the moment i find out i am pregnant, to the first scan, listening to the heartbeat, baby shopping and decorating the Nursery. Well i am looking forward to everything really lol.

I guess i am probably not looking forward to morning sickness and i hate it if i am sick. But apart from that nothing!

I am most looking forward to the :bfp: as I will be so excited and also feeling my baby kick/move inside me.

the thing I am least looking forward to - well the sickness and the pain of birth!!

Im looking forward to TTC as I didnt do that last time! Im also looking forward feeling kicks again! Im not looking forward to the dreaded c section again... or the awful contractions if I decide to go for a VBAC.

I'm looking forward to:
name choosing
telling my Mom and sister who will be so excited and happy
shopping
feeling bubs kick
seeing bubs on the ultrasound
and having a bump.

I'm not looking forward to:
morning sickness
strange pains (TMI warning: my Mom had pain up inside her vagina all through her pregnancies. I get it sometimes and it's way worse than ordinary period pains, and I don't like the idea of it being permanent!)
labour
and being scared of the overwhelming responsibility of being trapped with another being making changes in my body for nine months.

Im looking forward to all the excitment... I am not looking forward to having to work while pregnant again!

im excited about the bump, the baby movements, etc and the whole pregnancy experience =]
i'm least excited about the labour, painful O.O

I'm most looking forward to
*the moment it dawns on me that there is a little life beginning inside me and that its my body thats making it possible
*showing my boyfriend the positive test and seeing his reaction
*the scans (think I'll cry lol)
*first noticing when I start to get a little bump and measuring it each day to see if its grown
*feeling the baby's first movements
*imagining what he/she looks like
*days when I feel 'blooming'
*shopping for baby things, that seems to be popular with all us ladies :winkwink:

Things I least looking forward to
*morning sickness as I wouldn't want people to know I was pregnant too early on and I'd probably be really obviously sick
*trying to come up with excuses why I can't drink before everyone knows
*the pain in labour

theres just so so much to look forward to arg I can't wait!

I had a ridiculously easy and healthy pregnancy, so I'd like that whole thing again please!
The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the exhaustion during the first six weeks with a newborn. Particularly because I'll be parenting a toddler at the same time.:dohh:

i am most looking forward to seeing DP's face when i tell him, feeling the first kick, first scan, having a bump

I am most afraid of the morning sickness (i don't cope well with throwing up) and being in the hospital

Im most excited about getting my bump back! Dont get me wrong, I still have a 'bump' but I prefer the hard type with a baby inside rather than the current saggy bump!
Also looking forward to labour - may sound crazy I know but I loved my labour because I knew how close I was to meeting my baby! Plus labour is not that bad!

Not looking forward to morning sickness (if I get any this time!), SPD returning as I literally couldnt walk last time!

Thats it really!

i look forward to finding out i pregnant and shopping with hubby when we know what we are having and enjoying the kicks.

i am least looking forward to the SPD and the labour and i didnt have any sickness so dreading getting sickness the next time around

oh and like others have said working whilst preg as its tough going at the end

Lou
xxx

I'm looking forward to parading around with a big bump! I can't wait to show it off.

The one thing I am dreading is working 12hour shifts at work and deciding when to let work know. We have to let the manager of the ward know straight away if we are pregnant but I change wards frequently and alot of the managers can be right gossips and I don't want the whole world to know before I am 12weeks.

"I'm looking forward to parading around with a big bump!"
lol me too! = D
&& buying everything!

I'm not looking forward to being sick . . or stretchmarks (hopefully I won't get ne lol) or generally putting on weight :dohh:

Im looking forward to having a bump, decorating the nursery, buying baby things, telling everyone!!!!
Im not looking forward to the pain- labour, spd (my friend had spd, and it looked really bad- i feel for all yu ladies who had it! Did you know that some doctors dont believe its an actual condition???!!!).

Its all so exciting!!! If only i had a decent job, i could start trying now... damn credit crunch!!!!!

The most: the first second I know I am pregnant

The least: labour (a bit shit scared of that, not so much the pain, the whole thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->