What are you naming your baby girl?

L

lil-lauren

We've decided on Isabella, what names have you come up with?

Our girl is called Marielle and if this baby is a girl were calling her Sophie :)

Not yet decided but like Emily, Elise, Abigail & Ailish.

After weeks of going over and over baby names the OH and I officially decided on Tamara the other day, perfect as were both cornish and the name comes from a cornish folktale. No turning back now as the name wall sticker to go in her nursary has been ordered and is on its way, so in April we will finally get to meet our Tamara Ann.... unless the ultrasound was wrong... lol

We already got savannah rose and we naming this princess alanta diasy been harder deciding this name as when we came up with savannah we both fell in love with the name

My hubby and me were sure it was a boy whom we would called dylan jack shearwood! But our babba girl is going to be Kiara Dora shearwood. Hubby created kiara he wanted to spell it kira but thinkin kira with dora sounds silly?? Want dora as its our great nan name whom is v special to us. What do u think. Kira should be pronosed k-i-arh.. Xx

If we have a girl were pretty sure on Darcey

I like brooke (should of called my first it but didnt) or lacey

We nearly chose Isabella too :) it was between that and what we have chosen..Emeli-Rose :) xxx

I think mine has been narrowed down to either Emma Claire or Leah, but don't know for sure just yet.

we have Harley-Quinn or Skylar Rae for a girl but we find out on friday

Rae seems to be very popular in the recent years. Love everyones chooses!

If its a girl DH and I have decided to combine our names and name her Ja'leah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->