What are you naming your baby girl?

Well as of right now, Christina Naomi and were gonna call her Nina (shes half mexican) LOL

We still have a while and wont find out the sex for another 2 weeks, but if its a girl, my husband really wants to name her Alice (Ali) Anne

If I have a pink bump she will be a Karen. Nothing too feminine, me and girly don't go :rofl:

I already have a Lottie and if this bump is pink too then I like Elsie-May after my nan. Hubby likes Daisy. We won't decide until he/she is born tho.
There are so many nice girly names, we are struggling with boy names again this time

There are thousands of names its sich a hard choose to find a perfect name for our baby

Won't know if it's a girl or a boy until the due date, but for a girl we came up with either Sky or Lucy :)

my DD is Nora Anne

If this next one is a girl, we haven't chosen yet, but I am working on a list

Ainsley Rue
Rhea Iris
Rhea Evelyn
Rhea Ivy
Althea Pearl
Althea Poppy

So far my favorite is Rhea Evelyn and DH likes Rhea Iris :shurg: we still have plenty of time to decide, so I'm sure it will come to us eventually

I'm not even pregnant yet but if our next is a girl it's going to be Bronwyn Adelaide.

my DD is Nora Anne

Ainsley Rue
Rhea Iris
Rhea Evelyn
Rhea Ivy
Althea Pearl
Althea Poppy

So far my favorite is Rhea Evelyn and DH likes Rhea Iris :shurg: we still have plenty of time to decide, so I'm sure it will come to us eventually

I just wanted to say that is my name :haha: the second one :) x

my DD is Nora Anne

Ainsley Rue
Rhea Iris
Rhea Evelyn
Rhea Ivy
Althea Pearl
Althea Poppy

I just wanted to say that is my name :haha: the second one :) x

Rhea? Oh how do you like it? How has it treated you :flower:

Rhea Iris :) I like having a name no one else has :) but there was a brief period in secondary school where people took the pee, but nothing that u can't get over and it only lasted for about two years during the most immature years lol, i had "gonnarhea" "diarhea" and "rheaend" ... They were the spellings lmao. Mostly people have always complimented my name :) the most annoying thing though is that people will never spell it right, life long family friends still put Rea, and Ria on my cards. Also i Love Iris :) it is a family name for us though (i am about the forth person to use it) so i am perhaps biased :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->