What are you naming your baby?

Our little boy will be called George John James ...... We have gone with 2 middle names to include both my dad and oh dad xxx

Just hope Kate and wills dont have a boy as George is a favourite apparently!!!!!!

We're having a boy and no idea yet, hubby wants to see his face first,

We're having a little girl.. Monday!!

We decided on Atalie Arianna

Our little boy is going to be called Oliver Charlie, Ollie for short :)

We're having a boy and we've picked either Evan Michael or Ryan Michael. If baby turns out to be a girl (ack!) we've picked out Jenna Ksenka (middle name is DH's Grandma's name who passed away a few days before we conceived).

Our little girl will be either Autumn Rose or Ayla Rose.........can't decide!

OMG I love those names! my mum was going to call me Autumn but my dad said no :( wish he didn't :/ And I love Ayla too, that's gone on my list lol x

Our little girl will be either Autumn Rose or Ayla Rose.........can't decide!

OMG I love those names! my mum was going to call me Autumn but my dad said no :( wish he didn't :/ And I love Ayla too, that's gone on my list lol x

Lol, thank you! Which do you prefer? I change my mind daily! X

we are having a girl and i think we have almost (90%) decided on
Sophie Anne Middleton <3 .. xxx

We are having a boy, won't have a name for sure until he's here and we see him. But right now Hudson James, or Caden William are the only two in the running. That's could change though ...

We are having a boy tomorrow his name is going to be Ryan Garrison Johnson :happydance:

I don't mind name sharing :flower:

we are team :blue: and we are naming him Everett Samuel :)

I don't mind name sharing :flower:

we are team :blue: and we are naming him Everett Samuel :)

My sister has been on my case about naming my boy Samuel lol or at least the middle name. There's a bible verse she found today "For this child we prayed, and the Lord answered my prayer. Samuel 1:27". She said it was fitting since I've lost two already.

Its a nice name. :)

Middle name will be Robert. We haven't picked out a first name yet, but have a short list and will decide after he's born.

thank you :) it's one of my favorite biblical boy names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->