What are you naming your baby?

I apologize if this get's asked a lot but I am curious if you have decided on a name? Are you having a boy or girl and what are you naming him or her? :baby:

I'm having a baby girl and i'm naming her Adreana (yes i know its normally spelt with an I but for some reason i don't like it like that) Rose Cramer lol

I apologize if this get's asked a lot but I am curious if you have decided on a name? Are you having a boy or girl and what are you naming him or her? :baby:

I'm having a baby girl and i'm naming her Adreana (yes i know its normally spelt with an I but for some reason i don't like it like that) Rose Cramer lol

I was the same way if I was having a girl. I was DEAD set on naming her Alyvia (pronounced like Olivia) Grace, but I disliked the way Olivia looked so much lol.

Our little lady will be called Cadhla Rose (pronounced Ky-La) It means a beauty only the poets can describe!

We are having our third boy and we are not totally sure but we like either Jacob, Noah or Joseph! x

our little man will be called Zach. DD is called Brooke. xx

Me and my partner are persuaded to that name too but would like to spell it just "z a c" as we all have 3 letter names!! Sam lee & ava! Lovely name! I loved the name Brooke when we had ava but our friend named her daughter Brooke a few months before we had her! x

I'm having a boy and his name is Wyatt Matthew-James Farmer! Matthew is his daddy's name and James was a best friend of mine who passed away a few years back. I have two middle names and have always liked it, so figured he might too :)

Imogen Elissia for a girl and Harrison Arthur or Oscar George for a boy! :) xx

we are having a girl and are about 98% sure her name will be Peyton Janelle Nicole

if anything changes she'll be Ivy or Hadley which are our other two favorites!

If she surprises us & comes out with a little wiener.. I have no clue lol.. maybe Ty or Nash

If we have a girl she will be Eleanor-Louise Evelyn

Ours boys choice is Lucas Jacob Anthony.

Both quite long but Evelyn & Anthony are family names and we couldn't decide on just one name for each! I have a double barrelled first name too :)

We're having a girl. We were originally decided on Zoey Ginevra, but have just recently changed our minds and are starting to settle into Abigail Mckenzie.

We are having a little girl and we are calling her Matilda, Tilly for short :) x

we are having a boy and naming him Camden Douglas

We are team yellow. If it's a girl her name will be Daphne May, if it's a boy his name will be Dexter John or Dexter Joseph. :)

we are having a boy and naming him Camden Douglas

My 4 year old son's name is Camden so obviously in a huge fan.

Baby boy # 2 is nameless & feel like he is going to remain that way. :cry:

We are having a girl. Her name will be Sky Armina.

:happydance:

Lovely names everyone! My little man is going to be 'Leo Jacob' :)

we was team yellow :)
i it was a boy it would be: Troy Jack Trevillion
and if it was a girl: Lillie- Mae rose Trevillion
but we got a Troy haha
x

We're having a girl (or so we're being told) and we will be naming her Braelynn Elizabeth! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->