What are you reading (over and over and over again lol) to your toddler atm?

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
This is Arf's and ohhhh blimey I'm sick of it lol. It's a lovely lovely book but he brings it to me constantly. Would it be wrong to hide it?!! :winkwink::haha:

[U]BiggestKiss[/U]

We have 'Tom goes to Preschool!' Its got about a zillion flaps in it and she wont sleep until she has flipped every flap! :growlmad:

Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs! :D Luckily it is one of the easiest ones to read so I don't mind.

Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?!!! (with it's companion books, Baby Bear Baby Bear, Panda Bear Panda Bear, and Polar Bear Polar Bear). All four before his nap AND before bed! I can recite them without even looking at the book!

Daisy is obsessed with books that have numbers in them at the moment. She looks for numbers everywhere and loves watching the weather! She runs to the TV and says 'numbers! numbers!', pointing to the temperatures! Her favourite book has a sandpaper number on every page that she can feel.

I wish Daisy would have a favourite book, instead she wants to watch grandpa in my pocket back to back.. must be the age for obsession :haha:

Alex has two homes :dohh: and this one that just has all the different dinosaurs in it and then a dinosaur footprint at the end (a baby t-rex). He's absolutely obsessed but now knows loads of the names - so clever!

A book called that's not my cat by Eric Carle, we have to read it at least 3times in a row each time. I wouldn't mind if the story involved more then just "where is my cat" and " that's not my cat" on every page. I try and entice her with other books but she lOves that one currently!

We've got 2 favourites - dogs don't do ballet and six dinner Sid. She lives them both!!

A book called my monsters. It has googly eyes on it and is the only book she will sit and listen to from cover to cover.

See this thread was just a covert way of finding a great new book to introduce in the hope we can ditch his fav and find a new one :haha:

A chuggington one from marks and Spencer with a button that plays the theme tune. He presses it relentlessly and throws the book at me to read it over and over. We are on our third copy and the song is twice as long as it should be as the batteries are going again!

Bx set of Peppa Pig books that focus on either colours, shapes or numbers. Each have to be read about ten times before she passes another one:)

:haha: Celesse.. that's not my baby, her blanket is tooooo soft.

My LO loves her books, but her favourite one at the moment is 'Supermarket Zoo' because she loves the lions in it. The other day she picked out 'Bambi' & I've never been so happy to read it :haha:

A chuggington one from marks and Spencer with a button that plays the theme tune. He presses it relentlessly and throws the book at me to read it over and over. We are on our third copy and the song is twice as long as it should be as the batteries are going again!

I know the one you mean and we hid it under the sofa a couple of weeks back. :blush:

Alfie's favourite is 'this little baby https://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Little-Baby-Large-Format/dp/0333969057/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321137172&sr=1-1

It was given as part of the book start scheme. He wouldnt entertain books at all even tho i have been trying to read to him & get him to engage in books for months & months, he's even been a member of the library since 2 week old, but he just wouldnt have it. Now all of a suddden he wants to sit & look at book with me & i'm soo happy. I took him to the library & got lodes of books, he's loving it & so am i but his favourite is the This little baby book. I think its because of the photo's of real babies, he is so fasinated with other babies & children, he's defo a social child.

Stick Man. It's a great book, but now I can read it without needing the book because I know it by heart lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->