What are you reading (over and over and over again lol) to your toddler atm?

Dear Zoo, & I Won't Bite. He loves both a bit too much.

His favourite book is a bath book called Bath Time Boats. It's a picture book so the only words are "a sailing boat / a speed boat / a submarine / a shipwreck / a fishing boat / a lifeboat" but I still have to read it out 56,000 times at bath time.

How do dinosaurs say goodnight, gruffalo, gruffalos child and up until few weeks back George and the dragon (has gone off that one now for some reason!)

It was Peepo for about 6 months, now it's the Gruffalo and Lost and Found :)

a book called "the noisy farm"...it had little buttons you press that make noises.
& it has some bees on a couple of the pages. bella is obsessed with bees.
xx

Meg and Mog books. My DH's cousin gave us a gift pack of 6 Meg and Mog books a couple of weeks ago and my goodness we have read them many times since. She can tell the story of the original Meg & Mog book by herself now. Her favourite is Meg's Eggs though as it has dinosaurs in it.

Riley likes a small 'first words book' which is like one picture an word per page, book, plate, fork, spoon etc.... :growlmad: very annoying but he likes it, he's obviously trying to learn them lol

Rhys still loves his lift the flap books but his bedtime story that he gets every night is Goodnight Moon, it was first published in 1947 but it just sets bedtime up so nicely, it's a lovely story..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Goodnight-...8600/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321184531&sr=8-1

LOL, my LO isn't so fond of stories, so I can't read her anything with length, but she does like the "That's Not my Puppy" book. I use really stupid intonation too :dohh: She also likes a picture book about farm animals, she brings it to me and goes "cat? yeah, yeah!" - "yeah, yeah" is her way of saying "read it" :lol:

LO's favourite book at the moment is a picture book.
DD2's is The gruffalo. :)

I love books but find it hard to read my LO a story as he is only interested in turning the pages :haha: hoping he will be more interested soon.

Ihsan's faves right now are 'The Busy Red Tractor' and 'Heads'. :)

I love books but find it hard to read my LO a story as he is only interested in turning the pages :haha: hoping he will be more interested soon.

My LO still hasn't gotten tired of turning the pages! :haha:

My LO still hasn't gotten tired of turning the pages! :haha:

:haha: wish he was interested in me reading the actual story though,instead of aggressively turning the pages backwards and forwards all the time :lol: Glad mines not the only one!

We're going on a bear hunt!!! Or 'The Red Fire Engine' lol

Up til recently it was 'goodnight Maisy' so I'm not too sick of it.

aww i love the biggest kiss! that was our fav two books ago :lol: currently it's Big Dog Little Dog;
https://www.marksandspencer.com/Big-Dog-Little-Story-Book/dp/B0051CAE0S

it's a lovely pop up book, but now maddi reads it to me, as she no's it word for word!

'Mog the forgetful cat' and 'Peepo'...and she loves pointing out the tiniest detail in all the pics too lol. She has always been mad on books in general though, have got her lots for xmas :) x

At the moment it's Zogg the dragon and anything in the Aliens Love Underpants series :)

Ronan is a serial book reader. He will bring me one after another after another, but a few he will have me read many times over is "Chicken Soup With Rice," "Corduroy," and "the Pokey Little Puppy."

Connor's favorite is "We're going on A Bear Hunt" We have to read that at least 10 times a day. He also loves "I love you stinky face" and "The little kitten"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->