What are your "definitely pregnant" symptoms before BFP

how many dpo are you? sounds promising,

the best symptom i had to make me believe i was pregnant was excess amounts of cm i never see on non-pregnant cycles on the days where im usually dry aswell as loss of appetite.

I'm about 8 or 9dpo. The thing is even though I have these symptoms that tell me I'm pregnant, I'm getting cramps (very light) but cramps to me says AF even though I've had them with all 3 pregnancies lol. I wish when u got pregnant your skin just automatically turned pink if it's a girl and blue if it's a boy lol

For me cramping from 1DPO is my biggest sign! Had this with both of my boys. Then with my MC I had hightened sense of smell from 10DPO and same with this cycle. Also more CM but then again I wasn't checking the TP and fiddling about in my foo foo (TMI) checking for CM when I wasn't ttc!!!:dohh:

You tested too early to know for sure so just wait!!! It sounds promising all the symptoms that you are having which you know you had before with your BFPs

I noticed at 10dpo this week that when washing my hair in the shower I had quite a bit coming out on my hands, this happened everyday through my previous pregnancy and it was only when it was all growing back immediately after ds was born that I realised how much must have come out over 9 mths! Also, from 9dpo an extremely subtle tingle that would shoot down my breast to my nipple. This never happens with AF. Oh, and the fact I cried when the music started on the new series of Great British Bake Off, that was the thing that made me and DH say, 'bloody hell, I think you're pregnant!' So embarrassing 😂

Did u take a test yet???

how many dpo are you? sounds promising,

the best symptom i had to make me believe i was pregnant was excess amounts of cm i never see on non-pregnant cycles on the days where im usually dry aswell as loss of appetite.

I'm about 8 or 9dpo. The thing is even though I have these symptoms that tell me I'm pregnant, I'm getting cramps (very light) but cramps to me says AF even though I've had them with all 3 pregnancies lol. I wish when u got pregnant your skin just automatically turned pink if it's a girl and blue if it's a boy lol

For me cramping from 1DPO is my biggest sign! Had this with both of my boys. Then with my MC I had hightened sense of smell from 10DPO and same with this cycle. Also more CM but then again I wasn't checking the TP and fiddling about in my foo foo (TMI) checking for CM when I wasn't ttc!!!:dohh:

You tested too early to know for sure so just wait!!! It sounds promising all the symptoms that you are having which you know you had before with your BFPs

I'm praying that I tested too early. I'm just gonna wait out AF now. If it doesn't come by Friday (which is later than it should) I'll test again

I noticed at 10dpo this week that when washing my hair in the shower I had quite a bit coming out on my hands, this happened everyday through my previous pregnancy and it was only when it was all growing back immediately after ds was born that I realised how much must have come out over 9 mths! Also, from 9dpo an extremely subtle tingle that would shoot down my breast to my nipple. This never happens with AF. Oh, and the fact I cried when the music started on the new series of Great British Bake Off, that was the thing that made me and DH say, 'bloody hell, I think you're pregnant!' So embarrassing 😂

Did u take a test yet???

Hi Babymaker3, yeay I did thanks. I got my bfp last week, 12 dpo I think it was. I'm now 4+1 weeks x

With dd in 2013, after the bfp I remembered I was so fatigued and boos hurt more. This time every day my boos hurt more, I am super moody, getting all stuffed up in the nose, migraines, may or may not have had ib. It was day before af was due. Af was due Sept 3, stopped spotting yesterday. Sister had same thing her 3rd pregnancy, if bfp this will be my 2nd. Tested before af due bfn, but I had bfn with dd til I was late for af. Was told to wait til wed or later to retest bc hcg won't be high enough yet. Still have every symptom as before spotting, more so now. And pinkish/brownish spotting no clots and light. Normal for me is so super heavy 6 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->