What are your "definitely pregnant" symptoms before BFP

BabyMaker3

Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy but I seriously think im definitely pregnant this time. One of the MOST pronounced symptoms I get when pregnant is seriously tender breasts (painful like way up into the armpit) and a seriously strong aversion to smells. Last night I was sitting outside and smelled Tide( yes the clothes detergent) and had to run to the bathroom to puke 😁😁😁. This morning (trust me I don't wanna admit this) I smelled my own morning breath and was repulsed 😂😂😂. Plus Ive had this weird taste in my mouth off and on......trying not to get excited but it's hard!

In all my other three pregnancies I have been able to smell coffee from miles away, like the other side of a big room and it's been really noticeable. It was around 8 or 9dpo each time. Weird!

how many dpo are you? sounds promising,

the best symptom i had to make me believe i was pregnant was excess amounts of cm i never see on non-pregnant cycles on the days where im usually dry aswell as loss of appetite.

I noticed at 10dpo this week that when washing my hair in the shower I had quite a bit coming out on my hands, this happened everyday through my previous pregnancy and it was only when it was all growing back immediately after ds was born that I realised how much must have come out over 9 mths! Also, from 9dpo an extremely subtle tingle that would shoot down my breast to my nipple. This never happens with AF. Oh, and the fact I cried when the music started on the new series of Great British Bake Off, that was the thing that made me and DH say, 'bloody hell, I think you're pregnant!' So embarrassing 😂

how many dpo are you? sounds promising,

the best symptom i had to make me believe i was pregnant was excess amounts of cm i never see on non-pregnant cycles on the days where im usually dry aswell as loss of appetite.

I'm about 8 or 9dpo. The thing is even though I have these symptoms that tell me I'm pregnant, I'm getting cramps (very light) but cramps to me says AF even though I've had them with all 3 pregnancies lol. I wish when u got pregnant your skin just automatically turned pink if it's a girl and blue if it's a boy lol

Lol baby maker I totally pictured entirely pink or blue women walking around :haha:

I think for me it was just OBVIOUS changes. With DD1 I was so damn tired. Like fall asleep at work tired.
With DD2 it was super sensitive smell. And with my last 2 MC I was abnormally hungry ALL. The. Time. I don't really remember symptoms with my first mc as I had like bronchitis or some such thing

Okay, I need help figuring out when should I test ...

In July , I spotted lightly brownish/ light pink for 3 days (7-9) and still had my "period" 22-27 but it was shorter than usual and lighter as well but for the month of August I didn't have a period at all.. I was supposed to have a period 22-30 (I normally have 8 day periods) being as my period is 10 days late.. when should I test? The only symptom I've had is the aching breast..any opinions?

Okay, I need help figuring out when should I test ...

In July , I spotted lightly brownish/ light pink for 3 days (7-9) and still had my "period" 22-27 but it was shorter than usual and lighter as well but for the month of August I didn't have a period at all.. I was supposed to have a period 22-30 (I normally have 8 day periods) being as my period is 10 days late.. when should I test? The only symptom I've had is the aching breast..any opinions?

Wow maybe what u thought was a period was implantation bleeding that was just a bit heavier than "normal" if u haven't had a period this month maybe u should test ASAP. An absence of typical symptoms doesn't mean you're not pregnant. Good luck to you I hope u get a BFP!

Well my breasts are still super tender, I'm starting to get a stuffy nose and now nausea has reared its ugly head (although I'm actually VERY excited about it) I'm gonna wait to test Saturday morning just to give HCG some more time to accumulate!

OMG babymaker and blessedmama idk how yall are not POAS right meow?! :test:

OMG babymaker and blessedmama idk how yall are not POAS right meow?! :test:

I went and got a two pack of cvs brand digital tests I'm gonna take one in the morning and see what happens and if necessary I'll test again Monday or Tuesday

I had no 'obvious' symptoms as such. The only thing I noticed, well my friend noticed, was I said I had sore boobs and usually before my period it was only my nipples that got sore. That was the day my period was due too so I thought why not test, going by Sod's law it'd be negative and I'd get my period that night.. I never did.

So no symptoms can be a good thing!

Tested this morning I think I'm 10dpo and BFN 😢 I'm so bummed! with all the symptoms (although they fluctuate greatly) I just knew it would be positive. FX it's just too early as far as hcg goes and I can test again Wed or Thursday. The test I bought says its sensitive only to 25 HCG so I'm hoping it's just too early.....what do u think am I out and should come to grips with it? My boob pain isnt as bad as it was but they do still hurt nausea still comes in sporadic waves and still have the stuffy nose in the mornings but I'm feeling a little deflated emotionally right now

Fx it's just too early! I POAS at 9/10 DPO and it was BFN but I was due either yesterday and today and nothing thus far - however I have suddenly had watery cm from almost bone dry so I assume that's a result of the progesterone decreasing and estrogen picking up, hence an incoming AF! Hopefully you have better luck ;)

Fx it's just too early! I POAS at 9/10 DPO and it was BFN but I was due either yesterday and today and nothing thus far - however I have suddenly had watery cm from almost bone dry so I assume that's a result of the progesterone decreasing and estrogen picking up, hence an incoming AF! Hopefully you have better luck ;)

Thanks LittleOne I appreciate the positive words!

Babymaker you said digitals? I bet it's too early for digis I never got a positive digital until the day af was due

My boobs hurt so bad, and they feel so full. Also, I have this weird stretching feeling across my lower abdomen, like I've been doing some intense lower ab exercises, but I haven't. Has anyone else experienced these?

I'm waiting till Monday to test. Negatives are so painful for me, esp when followed by af, so I try to avoid it.

Nausea and tiredness. Your skin would also start to glow.

I got a bfn at 10dpo so don't give up yet, stay positive ladies. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->