What are your elves getting up to?

wildflower79

Reaction score
Tonight ours is wrapped in toilet paper pretending to be a mummy - although she looks more like a ghost!

While kids were at school they brough jelly beans with a note telling the kids to plant them in sugar. They will turn into candy canes with elf magic.

Kids have also wrote their santa lists and hung on tree in their envelopes and the elves take them to santa and leave sweets in the envelope. Been doing this since morgan was 2!

Ours is having a race in grampa pigs speed boat against plaumobile figures in mini cosy coupe cars.

Ours has been making paper snowflakes

Ours was naughty and we found him this morning with an empty Christmas beer can after his traumatising day yesterday in the snow. But worried he might want something stronger tonight after being pushed down the sledging slope in a plastic tractor this afternoon! Poor elf! He also made snow angels with DS this afternoon outside. DS thought this was just amazing!

Friday
24173147_10215218432959317_9168006167322340601_o.jpg

Last night
24173578_10215225735101866_7540911065525389368_o.jpg

Was worried this morning as we forgot to do anything with the elf last night, I reminded DH at 5am as he went off to work so was worried he forgot. He didn't, phew.

Our naughty elf was opening the door to DD1s advent.DD2 won an elf in her raffle today, so we now have two. :)

Ours is boring, the kids are still happy with him just sitting around different places.

I can't wait until they are older and they appreciate all the antics elves can get up to. And when they are older, I'll have time and energy to make up some antics. Right now, if we remember to move him each night it's a success.

Ours arrived yesterday in the elf box with treats girls loved it .
Today he was eating the chocolates out the felt advent tree .
Tommorrow he’s having a tea party with friends

Tonight ours is sitting on a wee swing hanging from the curtain pole.

Last night ours wrapped toilet paper round dd's tree and then sat on the top.

Tonight she's inside an envelope with her head sticking out and has posted herself into the girls wooden toy post box

We had a change of plan no tea party today instead he was eating the gingerbread men out of the jar with two of his friends lol

Tomorrow they are going to be riding on the new plush unicorn teddies they got today ! ( that’s the plan anyway lol)

Tonight ours has rolled himself down the stairs in a toilet roll.

Tonight they are putting christmas sprinkles in the cereal

Ours went on strike last night until they tidy their bedrooms, should be an incentive for them to do it after school lol :)

Ours were playing snakes and ladders :)

Last night I left ours swinging from the ceiling light.

Day 1- brought a Lego advent calendar
Day 2- made "Elfie Kreme" donuts (Cheerios dipped in icing, covered in sprinkles)
Day 3- brought Santa's replies to their letters (in kids stockings)
Day 4- wrapped the tree in toilet paper
Day 5- made muffins for the kids (elves put into my kitchenaid with a bit of flour on their faces :haha: and cupcake cups for hats)

Apparently the kids asked the elves for the recipe tomorrow for the muffins sooooooooooooooooooo hubby is in charge of printing that. Apparently he has a whole game planned for it.

Ours bought Christmas toilet roll, an elf toilet seat cover and bath mat last night. Ds3 is now afraid to use the toilet in case he wees on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->