What are your elves getting up to?

I bought an elf yesterday, he was in the tree this morning as a greeting. OH finished work early too so as we were coming back from the school run, elf was in DD1's bed playing on her tablet. Still kept the door going. It was stuck in DD's bedroom for 2 nights because we couldn't get it out! She woke up every time we entered her room.

Ours is absailing down the christmas tonight

Ours is having a race with some of the kids toy vehicles

I love reading about what all these naughty elves have been up to! :haha:

Last night
24784943_10215261651079743_3626092337200016468_o.jpg

Mine is fishing for goldfish with a pencil and thread. He caught one.

Last night ours helped herself to a bowl of popcorn and a pillow and got nice and comfy watching dd's tablet.

Ours last night found the nut bowl and the nut crackers. Shell everywhere.....

Last night ours made himself a drink and ate some cookies

Ours had a cocoa pops bath in the wooden dolls house bath.

Ours was opening a present under the tree :)

Mine ended up on the floor with his door... Ava was being nosey in the door and knocked him off, so no calendar treat for her tomorrow.

Ours is in elf hospital because my middle miss touched him so Santa is fixing his magic and left them a note saying if he got touched again the magic wouldn’t be able to be fixed. (Coming up with all these elaborate stories is exhausting :haha: )

ours was eating the biscuits in the tin.
weve done:
sitting with a advent calendar with all the doors open eating all the chocolates.
sitting in one of her toy cars with all her happy land out,
sitting in the tree holding a bauble,
flour on the kitchen side and the elf with the ingredients to make salt dough decorations
covering the tree in her knickers and i put the elf in some of her knickers too :haha:

ours was eating the biscuits in the tin.
weve done:
sitting with a advent calendar with all the doors open eating all the chocolates.
sitting in one of her toy cars with all her happy land out,
sitting in the tree holding a bauble,
flour on the kitchen side and the elf with the ingredients to make salt dough decorations
covering the tree in her knickers and i put the elf in some of her knickers too :haha:

:haha: love that!!!

Ours was doing a jigsaw last night. No idea for tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->