What are your elves getting up to?

I was so tired last night I forgot! Only just managed to set it up this morning before DD came down - phew!

This morning she was dog walking all the toy dogs and our dog doorstop

I have been putting it off as its such a bloody mess but Elvis made a snow angel with flour on the floor!

Forgot last night so quickly came downstairs and sat them both down with pens and paper (they didn't put the kids on either so DD1 was cross ha ha)

Tonight ours has thrown the fairy on the floor and is now sat in her place on top of the tree.

Tonight ours is sitting on DDs little chair with the remote and a bowl of her crisps watching tv.

Our elf was drinking Holly's milkshake in the fridge this morning :haha:

yesterday he was playing hide and seek with DD's princesses. today hes playing the 'frustration' board game with them :haha:

Ours made a shoe train with DDs shoes last night.

I was so tired last night I forgot! Only just managed to set it up this morning before DD came down - phew!

This morning she was dog walking all the toy dogs and our dog doorstop

Great idea !! I’m going to have to steal this for in the morning lol

Today ours had made paper chains in the front room . One was sliding down which made the girls very excited lol !

Yesterday DD had been to a party with her friend and took the elf with her. She ended up leaving her in the friends mums handbag, who then ended up taking her home with her. The only thing I could think of was writing a note to say the elf had snuck out and gone to play at her friends house.

Fortunately we got her back this morning.

I think the elf might make paperchains and hang them in the doorway tonight.

Wearing a dress and riding a My Little Pony unicorn :xmas13:

I feel like death warmed up tonight so ours has thrown the star off the tree and has claimed its place. I had big ideas but cant face do8ng anything now

Tonight the elf has broken into Holly's chocolate Santa :haha:

Ours is lying in the babies swing tonight in the babies room so she will have to find him first. He has always been in the living room so far

Ours went on strike last night until they tidy their bedrooms, should be an incentive for them to do it after school lol :)

Lol this is great
I’ve got so many ideas from this thread not as organised this year with the elf lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->