What are your elves getting up to?

I am going to have to plan better next year, my elf is hanging out in the bathtub today, just sitting there, lol.

There is a video on my insta oxleonievictoria it took a chunk of xmas ribbon and patience to get him hooked up lol! The kids thought it was hilarious i left a note saying untie me to see me fly.

Last night I left to dh, and he tied the elf to the wooden train track.

Tonight the elf is inside a roll of kitchen roll which she's decorated as a snowman.

He is reading DDs new magazine and covered himself in stickers.

The naughty elf wrote on Holly and daddy's faces in the night! :haha:

Sneaked in the bedroom and had a glow stick party. Dont know how i pulled that off. I really wanna draw on their faces but im scared it wont wash off for school so going to do it on thursday night as they arnt at school on friday. What did you use to write?

I used a Crayola washable felt tip pen. It comes off easily with baby wipes :)

Our elf ate a full box of after eights last night (my OH knows nothing about where the ccoclate actually went honest :haha: ).

Sneaked in the bedroom and had a glow stick party. Dont know how i pulled that off. I really wanna draw on their faces but im scared it wont wash off for school so going to do it on thursday night as they arnt at school on friday. What did you use to write?

There was a story in the news about this, the poor boy couldn’t get his face clean afterwards

I thought about doing it last night, but thought better of it. Can just imagine a faint outline of the word poo on her forehead when walking into school 😂

Instead, the elf drew faces and wrote silly words on the eggs.

Our elf was much better behaved last night and built a snowman :xmas8:

Last night our was making a Santa puppet which the girls finished off !

Tomorrow he’s leaving a decorate your own table cloth . Something for the girls to do on DD1s first day off school and praying DD2 doesn’t draw on the walls !! X

Tonight he wrapped one of DDs toys.

Is tomorrow the last night for antics? Then on xmas eve morning he is gone and the xmas eve box is left?

Mine is staying until Christmas day and on Christmas day she's allowed to hold him as she hasn't been allowed to touch him at all yet. She's so excited!

Nice easy one tonight. DD has been asking to pull a cracker all day long, so the elf is going to leave them out a cracker each.

Ours stays with us until Christmas Day to watch open presents and will report back to Santa. He will leave a note. I always feel sad when he goes away lol won’t miss thinking of tricks though haha

"I see London, I see Daddy's underpants" :haha:

EhGRQMR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"