What are your elves getting up to?

Thats brilliant bev i may have to steal that one for tonight!!

Getting drunk for breakfast thanks to OH.
XrCfifo.jpg

Lmao ! What did your girls say?!

Mine have spent all morning colouring the table cloth ours left !

DD2 absolutely loves it, she's scared of him but super excited at the same time and told everybody she saw. DD1 shouted "OHHH NOOO!!" she hates beer for some reason, but found it funny. When we got back today, all the lights were off so OH laid him flat out on the floor with the bottle :dohh:

Lmao ! What did your girls say?!

Mine have spent all morning colouring the table cloth ours left !

DD2 absolutely loves it, she's scared of him but super excited at the same time and told everybody she saw. DD1 shouted "OHHH NOOO!!" she hates beer for some reason, but found it funny. When we got back today, all the lights were off so OH laid him flat out on the floor with the bottle :dohh:

Lol least they enjoyed it then !

I keep forgetting so having to come downstairs quickly before they follow. Today they were having some of DDs toy birthday cake!

Tomorrow night they will leave and bring the Christmas Eve boxes. So just one more for tonight. May do a toilet roll thing as their last naughty antic.

My DH is going to sort ours tonight. Goodness knows what I will find tomorrow morning!

My DD is a bit little to appreciate more intricate things but our elf has been hopping around rooms and finding a new place to reside- she’s been playing with my makeup, ridden a toy reindeer, wrote on the mirror in toothpaste, drank from my DDs cup, tried to sneak a chocolate from advent calendars, sat on our bananas (that one sounds odd typed out lol), climbed the tree, etc! :haha:

Attachments

• 6FC36FDE-CEBC-4916-9D9D-2E8CD0C5CDE8.jpg
    6FC36FDE-CEBC-4916-9D9D-2E8CD0C5CDE8.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • A9DE11D0-FFD5-4A71-9669-82C987739D37.jpg
    A9DE11D0-FFD5-4A71-9669-82C987739D37.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
  • BA7D4870-85EA-4B5A-9D02-6F4DF16661AB.jpg
    BA7D4870-85EA-4B5A-9D02-6F4DF16661AB.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
Our has tipped Coco pops all over the dining room table with their bowls out . He’s sitting in the box waiting for them .

I may also do something naughty for his last night !

Our elf tipped the armchair upside down. DH's idea!

The elves are going all out tonight. Toilet paper on the tree, writing i peed myself out in peas, ziplineing across the living room. Cant believe its time for them to head home soon.

My elf was playing Xbox tihs morning.

Tomorrow morning he will be on the shelf near the nativity watching for the baby Jesus (the baby will be there Christmas morning).

Our elf was supposed to go home last night, but I decided she could stay for another day.

Last night she drew on dd's face.

I won't be trying that one again though! First time she woke up and ended up in our bed. And every time after that she kept stirring! She ended up with a few little squiggles on her face.

Last night our elf sat in the kitchen with some Calpol for Holly as she's not well.
He is staying tonight and the kids get to be allowed to touch him tomorrow :)

Gone home phew! My oldest cried but was very happy this morning that they had left a nice breakfast and xmas eve box

Ours left last night too but left DD a poem, took me ages to write :haha: and a box of goodies. She was soo happy and wasnt sad (mostly cause there were new jammies, chocolate, a new cup, christmas book and colouring in book for her. The poem also said he will be back again next year :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->