What are your favourite wrap fillings?

Tuna and sweetcorn. Chicken, mayo and veg. Cheese and onion. I'm not very adventurous :haha:

Tuna, sweetcorn, italian herb & mayo with quartered boiled egg

Chicken tikka,peppers,onions and cheese.Or tuna mayo sweetcorn and cheese.There's got to be cheese in it haha.

falafel, tahini, tomatoes, pickles, avocado, humous and chilli sauce oh yeaaahhhh

we like Mexican style bean burgers https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=266075169, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, me and lo like to make sauce with mayonnaise and tomato sauce mixed or hubby likes just mayonnaise, I have also done with grated cheese as well

I am not adventurous at all so stick to ham&cheese or chicken&cheese!

Chicken, bacon, cheese, croutons, lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, and either Caesar dressing or ranch.

Usually fry onions peppers and chicken in a Cajun spice and add a bit off cheese

I've done some chicken salad with some curry seasoning mixed in, which was pretty good along with some lettuce and tomato.

I tend to use whatever meat I have leftover from last night's dinner and wrap it up with some veggies, shredded cheese and sauce (A1, ranch, salsa) depending on what flavor I'm going for.

Loooove chicken tikka with a mint yogurt dressing, salad and red onion.

YUM!

xo

I like boring old tuna, sweetcorn & mayo or chicken, coleslaw, sweetcorn & lettuce with garlic mayo

It's not very healthy but a favourite in our house is sautéed mushrooms, a runny fried egg and sausages halved length ways :cloud9:

Fried onion, chicken and mushroom with some soy sauce, garlic, mixed herbs and Chinese five spice.

Or just tuna and sweet corn with salad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"