What are your favourite wrap fillings?

Avocado, cheese, pine nuts and balsamic is my one true love. But I like it as a quesadilla.

For a quick throw together, cold, leftover cooked veg with humus, salad and feta.

Turkey, lettuce and avocado and if I feel like being bad a little bacon thrown in. :D

Thanks guys! Going to try some of these ideas next week.

I'm so boring i'm a chicken salad and cheese girl!

where to start? wraps are one my favourite things! hoisin duck, prawn cocktail, cheese & onion, swedish meatballs, cucumber and cranberry sauce and smoked salmon and cream cheese are my favourites.

Anything can go in a wrap ;) Things we have though are chicken, cheese and pesto. Chilli and cheese. Ham, salami and cheese. Salad with any kind of meat, hummus, falafel, sweetcorn fritters etc. Sausage and wholegrain mustard. Halloumi and salad. Feta and mint jelly. Hummus and grated carrot is a big hit here too I've just remembered.

Oh and scrambled eggs, cheese and peppers!

Marinated chicken cubes, griddled...baba ganoush, tomato, cucumber, natural yoghurt and shredded lettuce...maybe some fresh herbs and bit of red onion.

YUM

Buffalo chicken wrap:
chicken simmered in buffalo hot sauce, tomatoes, lettuce,blue cheese, buffalo ranch sauce

Chicken BLT:
Chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo or ranch dressing

Taco Wrap:
Taco meat, tomato, lettuce, corn, black beans, onions, salsa, sour cream or guacamole

Thai wrap:
Chicken, shredded carrot, bean sprouts, thai peanut sauce

Ok, so all this wrap talk, and I went out last night and had a crispy chicken wrap with lettuce, tomato with honey mustard dressing. :munch:

I wish I had put my chicken out to defrost now as I really fancy fajitas now lol

So yeah chicken fajitas, ham salad...nothing adventurous

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"