what are your hcg levels

betabase.com might give you more of a guideline since it's ranges of what is 'normal'.

With DD (2nd pregnancy)
8 DPO: 11.7
13 DPO: 197
5 weeks 5 days: 7000

Third pregnancy (chemical)
13 DPO: 5.99

Fourth pregnancy (Chemical)
11 DPO: 20
13 DPO: 28

Fifth pregnancy (current)
11 DPO: 28
13 DPO: 88.7
18 DPO: 607

there are all my experiences.

I never got told HCG levels. Up until I joined this group I didn't know people even found out what their levels were.

4wk 5 = 1500
5wks = 2350
5wks 2 = 3260

Scan on sunday as numbers rising but not doubling :(

I never got told HCG levels. Up until I joined this group I didn't know people even found out what their levels were.

Same :shrug: haha must be a foreign thing? Here you just get your :bfp: then left to it till about 8 weeks pregnant and if you have bleeding or pains or anything it's pretty damn harsh because it happened to me with Kian but they go well if something is going wrong there is nothing we can do about it... I find that terribly insensitive! But yeah then you get your first appointment with midwife at about 8 weeks then you are given your date for your 12 week scan and left to it again till then, the after the 12 weeks you get regular contact with anyone and news to what's happeing in the pregnancy etc honnestly never heard of anyone getting their HCG levels done? May I ask where you's are from? :flower:

dont know much about dpo but ty. wasnt tracking my ovulation.. what is dd? and i dont understand when u say chemical vs pregnancy
betabase.com might give you more of a guideline since it's ranges of what is 'normal'.

With DD (2nd pregnancy)

4wk 5 = 1500
5wks = 2350
5wks 2 = 3260

thanks stacy. hopefully it continues to rise. what did the doc say about ur levels at 5 weeks?

:hugs::growlmad:

Same :shrug: haha must be a foreign thing? Here you just get your :bfp: then left to it till about 8 weeks pregnant and if you have bleeding or pains or anything it's pretty damn harsh because it happened to me with Kian but they go well if something is going wrong there is nothing we can do about it... I find that terribly insensitive! But yeah then you tet your first appointment with midwife at about 8 weeks then you are given your date for your 12 week scan and left to it again till then, the after the 12 weeks you get regular contact with anyone and news to what's happeing in the pregnancy etc honnestly never heard of anyone getting their HCG levels done? May I ask where you's are from? :flower:
r u asking me or the person u quoted?

Same :shrug: haha must be a foreign thing? Here you just get your :bfp: then left to it till about 8 weeks pregnant and if you have bleeding or pains or anything it's pretty damn harsh because it happened to me with Kian but they go well if something is going wrong there is nothing we can do about it... I find that terribly insensitive! But yeah then you tet your first appointment with midwife at about 8 weeks then you are given your date for your 12 week scan and left to it again till then, the after the 12 weeks you get regular contact with anyone and news to what's happeing in the pregnancy etc honnestly never heard of anyone getting their HCG levels done? May I ask where you's are from? :flower:
i have to do thigns through military, so its different than civilians. I have to have rising hcg levels in order to have my first appt with ob -_- other than that, it would be an appt with the chief of obgyn to go over my miscarriage.<<they scheduled my appt with him because they told me i would miscarry in a couple of days. on oct 4th. but it hasnt happened and my levels are rising.

Just asking anyone who has had them done tbh? :flower:

4w4d I was 521 with progesterone at 21.3. The only reason they were monitoring my progesterone closely was because of my two previous ectopics.

dont know much about dpo but ty. wasnt tracking my ovulation.. what is dd? and i dont understand when u say chemical vs pregnancy

DPO is Days past ovulation so 11 DPO was 3 weeks 4 days, 13 was 3 weeks 6 days, and 18 was 4 weeks 4 days.
DD is Dear Daughter
and Chemical is a pregnancy that failed before it made it to the 6 week mark. It is a very early miscarriage but due to the placenta not even forming usually, it is called a chemical.

1st pregnancy: 5w3d = 38,000, progesterone was only 9.3....miscarriage

2nd preg: at 6 weeks hcg was just over 3,000 but hadn't been doubling...miscarriage

3rd preg: can't recall but miscarried. hcg doubled with the first 2 draws and then stopped doubling

4th preg: 4w6d hcg was 18,762 and progesterone was 26...1st successful pregnancy.

12.5 at 3 weeks & 3 days
63 at 3 weeks & 6 days
300 at 4 weeks & 3 days
923 at 4 weeks & 6 days

oh ok. thank you so mucch for educating me. sorry about your losses :(

DPO is Days past ovulation so 11 DPO was 3 weeks 4 days, 13 was 3 weeks 6 days, and 18 was 4 weeks 4 days.
DD is Dear Daughter
and Chemical is a pregnancy that failed before it made it to the 6 week mark. It is a very early miscarriage but due to the placenta not even forming usually, it is called a chemical.

havent had my progesterone level tested but u have officially scared me again. omg at 6 weeks, i was 10,000 compared to your 38,000 at 5 weeks. can i ask at what week you miscarried with the first pregnancy?

and im happy you had a successful one

2nd preg: at 6 weeks hcg was just over 3,000 but hadn't been doubling...miscarriage

3rd preg: can't recall but miscarried. hcg doubled with the first 2 draws and then stopped doubling

4th preg: 4w6d hcg was 18,762 and progesterone was 26...1st successful pregnancy.

havent had my progesterone level tested but u have officially scared me again. omg at 6 weeks, i was 10,000 compared to your 38,000 at 5 weeks. can i ask at what week you miscarried with the first pregnancy?

sorry to freak you out hun. You have to remember that the range of 'normal' hcg at any given time is HUGE. And any one number doesn't tell you a thing anyway. My OB told me that over a few thousand, hcg isn't nearly as reliable as a scan, so please try not to worry.

With my first, I had a scan at 8 weeks and the pregnancy had actually stopped developing at 6w3d. My OB commented that he should have known somehting was wrong bc my hcg was so high and my progesterone was so low. So a high hcg isn't necessarily a good thing.

Actually, your hcg at 6 weeks is really good. Good luck.

My last draws are in my sig...Haven't had any since and hope they've continued to rise!

im so sorry to hear that but thank you so much for explaining. i really really appreciate it

sorry to freak you out hun. You have to remember that the range of 'normal' hcg at any given time is HUGE. And any one number doesn't tell you a thing anyway. My OB told me that over a few thousand, hcg isn't nearly as reliable as a scan, so please try not to worry.

With my first, I had a scan at 8 weeks and the pregnancy had actually stopped developing at 6w3d. My OB commented that he should have known somehting was wrong bc my hcg was so high and my progesterone was so low. So a high hcg isn't necessarily a good thing.

Actually, your hcg at 6 weeks is really good. Good luck.

With DD (2nd pregnancy)

4wk 5 = 1500
5wks = 2350
5wks 2 = 3260

thanks stacy. hopefully it continues to rise. what did the doc say about ur levels at 5 weeks?

had my scan. All is well for now, saw a yolk sac and fetal pole :)
Another scan in two weeks..
they said for just under 5 weeks my levels were really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back