What are your kids age gap?

Federico

Reaction score
Good morning,
I am an Italian boy, recently moved to your country with my family and I speak little English.

I am the son of a 37-year-old woman, a new husband (whom I had to accept) after my father's death, and now the biggest problem is my mother's pregnancy.

I am an only child and I am 18 years old and I do not want any other brothers. I'm angry, I do not want to share anything and my mother say that I have to see the good side.

It's nice to have a little brother or sister! This will help to mature, that are choices of the couple and not of the children and that my behavior is very childish.

For my mother I am childish and self-centered.

Everything revolves around her, her sexuality and her dream of a family extended to 37 years, without attention and respect towards me.

I am really desperate, do not want siblings at home, but my mother say that she does not give up the desire to receive the love of other children

Your happy children have other brothers?

Thank you

Well move back home then u selfish little boy your 18 grow up man and and be happy for your mum.

Thanks for the reply!
I do not work and I'm not economically independent, I can not leave the house.

My mother suffers from an enormous egoism ... another son, after 20 years, is undoubtedly selfish towards an already adult son, without thinking of a minimum of even economic guarantee.

are significant changes that affect the whole family, so a minimum of consent, without having to passively accept the decision of a parent, at least for the simple fact that a boy will have to share the same space with a small child, different daily needs ...
I'm disappointed with my mother

Get a job so you can move out, since you are so unhappy sharing space with the new young family. Be nicer to your mother in the meantime!

The massive ego is coming from you. It’s not her job to keep financially and emotionally supporting you now that you are supposed to be an adult yourself. She raised you and lived as an adult while being about your age, now she’s making the choices that make her happy, not you. There is nothing wrong with that.

I'm currently 7 months pregnant, and my daughter at home is almost 14 years old.
At first she was very unhappy with the pregnancy news. She has been so used to having me to herself that it was quite an adjustment for her. But as the pregnancy progressed and she got more involved - seeing the ultrasound pictures, helping get our home ready for baby, feeling her brother kick and wiggle in my belly - she became more and more fond of the idea of having a little sibling at home <3

Reading more from this person I think the message is fake I don't think any grown man could act in such a selfish and childish way

I see you’re frustrations and jealousy.
But I think you have two choices:
Acceptance, support, love and growth;
Or anger, resentment, hate and pushing your family away.

I hope you can take the better path and find happiness, the other will only lead to pain in all sides.

Imagine being the child - this child will adore you! A big brother/sister is the apple of any child’s eye!
My 4 year old adores and idolises her 11 year old half sister. Be the person you would have wanted as a child.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"