• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your new HCG levels at 4 weeks? Or what were they?

Hiya girls.. my HCG went from 265 - 650 ...so more than doubled!!! :D

Jessica-I was thinking that was pretty high, but then with mine tripling I'd be in that range soon as well. The whole HCG thing is so confusing, no rhyme or reason to it all. As long as everybody is healthy n happy I guess that's all that really matters

once they start doubling it can double within 24 hours sometimes faster, some peoples just take longer to start off...as long as beans ok it doesnt matter what the levels are like as far as im concerned, i think they put too much focus on numbers etc when all that should matter is that mummy n bean are doing well xx

This might be a stupid question but can someone tell me what units these measurements are in? I have my results but they are in iu/l. Are yours in iu/ml?

Are you positive that the said iu/L? I think generally they measure in mIU/ml.

Yep, I am certain it's iu/l as I have a copy of the report. I think I have figured it out though. We're on the metric system in Canada and so it's iu/L. But through some web search I have figured out that the two units of measurement are equal. mIU/ml = IU/L Yay Science!

very good :) So, your numbers look within average range! Hang in there hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->