• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your new HCG levels at 4 weeks? Or what were they?

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
... as I was told mine are supposed to be 1000+ for 4 weeks, and mine are only 265..

I think mine were about 156 at 4 + 1! My doctor said that was low, but then my sister/doctor said my doctor was a douchebag for saying that as the number was fine and it's the doubling that matters anyway. Mine doubled slow-ish too (although still within 72 hours).

Mine had been fairly low in the early days, but LO is doing well so far at 18 weeks tomorrow.

Good luck and try not to worry too much.

Is it also possible that you ovulated late so you're a little earlier along than you're calculating?

I just gone mine done yesterday and they were 186, I was worried that it was low so I checked around a little and it seems to be normal enough. From what I understand they look more for the numbers to double between 24 and 72 hours than the number itself.

Thanks girls, I go for my repeat bloods tomorrow so I'll know if theyre doubling or not. Wish me luck!

Hi Hopeful,

I found this site last night. https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single you can click each dpo for varying hcg's from different women. I thought it was a great tool and made me feel better about my initial hcg level :) Good luck with your blood draw today, I get my second today as well.

good luck for your second rounds of betas, Hopeful and Cheer!

Thanks girls, and good luck to you Cheer. xx

I tested with cb digi - at 4 weeks was 1-2 weeks pg which is in the 25-200 range, at 5 weeks it was 2-3 weeks which is in the 200-2000 range and at 6 weeks was at 3+ weeks which is over 2000 - as I only tested once a week I have no idea when I moved up into the next range but I was def not over 1000 at 4 weeks but am sure I was moving up at the right speed which is the main thing really :)

hx

I'm freaked out now. Had my blood draw this afternoon, almost exactly 48 hours from the first draw and they went from 186 to 541...close to triple. Anyone know if this is bad? I am emailing my doctor and will probably hear from him, but until then I'm going to be driving myself crazee I'm sure :(

I would think that as long as they are rapidly increasing (and it seems like they are) it would be a good sign. Keep us posted! I go for blood work tomorrow and then find out Friday.

My fingers are crossed for you! Please update :)

I read about the tripling hcg and it could mean normal, could mean multiples, could mean molar...so I think I will stop reading for tonight..lol

My fingers are crossed for you! Please update :)

I read about the tripling hcg and it could mean normal, could mean multiples, could mean molar...so I think I will stop reading for tonight..lol

Yes sometimes more research is not better! I am sure talking to your Dr will help. btw if all goes well you and I will have almost the same due date!

That's great, we should be bump buddies then! :friends: I have you in my thoughts, sending lots of :dust: your way

Well done Cheer!! I go for my bloods at 3pm.. will update you all this evening xx

I had my bloods done this morning but I won't find out the results until tomorrow :-(
After a very scary incident of red spotting yesterday it seems to have tapered off an this morning it is brown again. This uncertainty really sucks! I don't want to even put up a ticker until I feel confident that I am not miscarrying! Urine tests are still very dark so here's hoping!

I'll be looking for your update Hopeful! :dust: and fingers crossed that all is good!

Positive...I want to say oh don't worry it'll all be fine, but we never can tell for sure right. I am focusing positive energy your way for a healthy, happy n magical pregnancy. Hoping you've got a sticky bean in there and all this other stuff is nothing to worry about. You'll get that ticker up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->