What are your symptoms so far?

greats

Mommy!
Reaction score
I'm super early, will only be 4 weeks tomorrow... What are your symptoms?

I have AF-like cramping (not painful just uncomfortable), lower back ache that won't go away, very slightly sore boobs, and super gassy! I wasn't gassy at all with my daughter so I'm not used to that one haha

Hey, I'm super early too!

But so far:

AF-cramps and backache, they come and go, mostly mild but can get pretty nasty, but only for a min or 2.
Mildly sore bbs,
Watery Cm,
Fatigue

That's it! Slightly concerned about the cramps but wherever I've read it says it's normal, but af hasn't even been missed so im so paranoid ill go to the toilet and it'll be there:(

fx for stickiest beans!!
xxx

Yeah every time I wipe I keep thinking my AF is going to be there! It's annoying. Yeah my cramping comes and goes, it's not painful I guess but they can be intense.

Yeah I'm the same! I have to keep checking in case!

And I wouldn't say it was painful, they wouldn't stop me from doing my daily stuff, but they're damn uncomfortable!!

Hoping it's all good, just too early to tell anything right now! Just gotta pray everythings okay!

Yeah that's what I keep saying. When do you have your first scan? I'm waiting until 6 weeks to call my doctor.

Currently:

Swollen extremely sore boobies
Cramping (like af)
Dry eyes
And sharp pains every now and again, which I've read might be round ligament? I dunno.

I feel really good otherwise! I don't feel sick at all. :)

Well, I found out when I was about 2 - 3 weeks late!

Looking back, I didn't test because I had constant AF symptoms and thought it was PCOS starting up again;

*Bad cramps (I was doing a ridiculous amount of exercise though - jumping and riding my horses very fast!!)
*Boobs were super sore, I mean, I struggled hugging my children as they hurt SO much!
*Super bitch to my Husband, usually I am super bitch only a day before AF due.
*Just burst out crying all the time. I had just lost my beloved cat but I am really not an emotional person but it was insane how much I could cry!
*Severe fatigue - I'm diabetic, so when my sugars are high, I'm very tired but I kept testing and they were in range, so I couldn't work out why I was so sleepy all the time!
*My son had an accident - didn't make it to the loo in time and poo'd his pants, bless him. Now I have a stomach of steel but this time I was gagging and really struggled cleaning it up!
* Weeing all the time, drove me crazy!

When I found out, I noticed my boobs were getting bigger and I've gone up TWO cup sizes much to my husband's delight. Super bitch stayed around until week 7. But the crazy dreams started and insomnia, which is fun! Oh and having more sex than we did at the start of our relationship, cannot keep my hands off my husband. And the gunk down there, wow, crazy!

Yeah that's what I keep saying. When do you have your first scan? I'm waiting until 6 weeks to call my doctor.

Yeah I was going to wait a little while too, maybe around 5 weeks I'll call to make an appt, I reckon If I call this early, they'll just say to wait a few more weeks anyway!

hi !
I have sore boobs but it's getting better, and I'm hungry all the time.. I'm also a little tired and I lose ALL my energy if I walk too long..like I'm exhausted and I need a break and a snack to recover. lol..

Very sore boobs, sure gassy, very constipated, exhaustion, and irritation with DH (but what's new; now I just have an excuse!). I'm super happy that there has been no nausea or vomitting! I'll be 10 weeks Monday.

I have sore boobs , and tired that's bout it so far , I'm almost wanting to feel sick or something so I know it's real .

I'm still really early (around 3 weeks & 5 days), AF was due yesterday. got my BFP on CD 23 which was 12 DPO.

So far, I'm just feeling completely wiped out all day long. :sleep: I can't make it through the day without taking a nap. Some nausea here and there, but nothing that's made me gag yet. I was having stretchy pains earlier in the week but those are gone now.

I am 4 weeks 3 days and no symptoms.
I had tender boobs but by now that is also gone. Until I bleed or have bad cramps I think it is all right. Most of the signs will come around 6-8 weeks I think.

I've been feeling nauseous on and off since before my BFP and have sore boobs and random cramping.

I'm almost 6 weeks. The first thing I noticed (in retrospect as this was before I tested) was insanely sore, chapped lips. Been having caroms snd twinges but v mild along with mildly sore boobs.

This last week I've had increased watery cm and am absolutely exhausted! I keep falling asleep after tea!

ETA - breathlessness as well! Big time! Horrid.

I had a bit of evening nausea week 4 which has now gone, I have a mild bit of extra tiredness, a few AF-type cramps every day, had a couple of days of watery CM last week but overall I wouldn't say I have many symptoms... trying to convince myself that's ok :shrug:

I have chapped lips as well since yesterday and dandruff in my hair which I never have! Quite gross.

New symptom: Urine smelly in a weird way

I've had UTI's before, so it's not that. My urine is just really unusual smelling, kinda like a sweet-sick smell. Yuck. Flushed and hubs walked in and said "Honey your pee is a new kinda stank." :(

New symptom: Urine smelly in a weird way

I've had UTI's before, so it's not that. My urine is just really unusual smelling, kinda like a sweet-sick smell. Yuck. Flushed and hubs walked in and said "Honey your pee is a new kinda stank." :(

Yeah I have this too. I had it with number 1 really bad. In fact it was really early on and promoted me to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->