What can I do?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I won an item on eBay & this morning I had a card to say postage needed to be paid or wasn't enough paid an I have to give them money to collect it! WTF

It has to be the eBay item as I'm not expecting anything else!

I'M SO SO *MAD*

this happened 2 me n i paid it n emailed the person n they refunded teh difference!

It's gonna cost me about £7/£8 in a taxi too :evil:

aaargh ffs!!!!im luck i stay in town centre so was fine 4 me can u no email the person n explain tht 2 thm?

I'll trottle the ******* if it's his fault! How can a PO not charge the right amount & then Royal mail charge YOU ffs!

I'm gonna be giving a few ear bashings Monday :x

cos there tossers!!!! its prob all 2 do we the diff sizes etc now, bloody fortune 2 send things these days.

i do a lot of ebay and havent really noticed any difference pls im being charged different amounts at different post offices

i get charge nearly £4 for two leapster games or vsmile,yesterday sold a leapster system and a game and it came to just over £4 :?

The girl rang me :shock:

How did she get my number :shock:

Gave me the postage back - She has proof & is fuming so all sorted thankfully & she sounded really genuine & embarrassed :oops:

people can request ur info on ebay if wen u registered u put ur phone no shed get it, u shud have got an email wi her details 2 tho, thts how i found tht w****** address!!!

Wobbles that's good she phoned you, and was genuine, just a pain in the arse tho eh!

U always get taxis,r you too posh to use the buses?lol :D

Right then Vicky! :thumpup:

:lol:

How you work that out :rofl:

PS: Was good she rang & sorted it! Just have to wait for postie to bring it I was suppose to go collect it or send cheque but the nice man said "ahhhhh give it to the driver" :lol:

I've had this prob before - postage was stuck on a rubbishy plastic bag and came off. So I paid the seller and the PO. Seller didn't want to know as they said they'd put postage on, but they wouldn't give me proof. They hadn't rated me either so I knew if I bad rated them they'd do the same back so I waited and eventually they did good rate me so I bad rated the barstewards :lol:

email the seller if they do not do out email paypal and put a dispute in

Good Good!! These things do happen, but as long as it gets sorted, that is all that matters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->