What CD did you transfer your embryos on for FET?

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am in the middle of doing a medicated FET cycle and I was just wondering what cycle day you girls transferred your embryos on? I feel like the transfer is going to be really late in my cycle and it is worrying me. For my IVF fresh cycle they transferred my embryos on CD 16 and for the FET it is looking like it will be sometime on or after CD 26?? :shrug: I normally have a 28 day cycle on average.

CD26 does seem late! We had our FET on CD21. Have you asked why transfer will be so late? I assumed if all depended on when you ovulate

Xx

The day isn't really an issue. It really matters when they start progesterone. Cd26 will be fine. I've transferred get anywhere from cd19-cd40 (re out of town and didn't want to make me miss they cycle window). Lining never got too thick. Cd 26 will be fine. More time for your lining to build nicely. My re always said lining won't get too thick for transfer and he was always right. Good luck!

wannabe - My transfer was on CD23. And it was successful!! I'm 4w4d pregnant. Your actual first day from last period is irrelevant because your cycle is being controlled/manipulated by lupron, progesterone and estrogen. Your ovaries are being suppressed, so your not ovulating. You shouldn't get a period until you stop taking the hormone injections only if you don't become pregnant. Try not to worry too much. Stress isn't good for you when you're trying to conceive. GL to you!! xx

How many are you transferring?

Thanks for sharing your stories and for the advice girls! :flower: I talked to a nurse at my RE's office this morning and asked a bunch of questions and I also did some research on dr google about FET cycles which helped ease my mind some! :thumbup:

@Mo, I am going to transfer 2 of my frosties! We are hoping at least 1 takes but if we ended up with twins again we could see ourselves with 4 children. To be honest with you I think this is going to be my last pregnancy. I don't think I could go through all of this again, plus I will be turning 37 this year so time isn't on my side! We transferred 3 embryos the first time and ended up with the twins, so I am hoping with 2 we end up with 1 taking! The RE is only giving me like a 40% success rate so that made me decide to do 2, plus we really can't afford to repeat all of this again!

wannabe - My transfer was on CD23. And it was successful!! I'm 4w4d pregnant. Your actual first day from last period is irrelevant because your cycle is being controlled/manipulated by lupron, progesterone and estrogen. Your ovaries are being suppressed, so your not ovulating. You shouldn't get a period until you stop taking the hormone injections only if you don't become pregnant. Try not to worry too much. Stress isn't good for you when you're trying to conceive. GL to you!! xx

Thanks for sharing your story with me! I am going to try to have more of a PMA! I was really positive and upbeat for my first IVF cycle and I really do believe that it helped me get a BFP! :thumbup: No more worry wart and negative nancy for me! LOL! :winkwink::haha:
Congrats on your pregnancy! :flower: H&H 9 months to you! :thumbup:

Wow!! 2 again would make me nervous lol! But you've done twins once you could do it again. Fx everything works out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->