what cd do u start bding?

R

Ready4tw0

I have no clue when I ovulate, my cycles are usually around 35 days. I cant ever remember to check my temp so that's out. Im thinking lets just bd a lot and hopefully it will happen. How should we do it?should we start now? Do it ever other day or start later in the cycle. Im on cd 5. I want to keep the little guys strong so I don't wanna over do it, but I really want this :/

I just started bding yesterday

I would say if you're not using opks and dont know exactly when you O, aim to bd at least every other day. for most couples, if you dont have fertility issues, you want to be BDing as much as possible but its tough to keep up daily Bding for a full cycle :p having a 35 day cycle, it's likely you O around cd20 so you can aim to get most of the bding in there, but dont bank on that!
I discovered only recently that when I fell pregnant with DD and had 35 day cycles, I O'd before CD13 lol so working on the above assumption I missed my O for a good few months when starting TTC again. I now have 23 day cycles and O on day 6/7

so yes. basically, every other day starting asap is the best option if you arent 100% about timings :)

I have 35-40 day cycles with my last being 35, I O'd around the 24th. I would start on cd 8 and do EoD!!
Good luck!!

Thanks ladies! We started tonight, & were gonna plan on every other day so well see if this month is the one :) wow! Od on cd 6/7 With a 35 Day cycle ? Maybe b that's my problem, We usually start bding mid cycle. GL to all!

ETA: read your post Wrong, I see you said now it's 23 with o on 6/7! That makes more sense even tho now if it really makes Much sense to me lol

I thnk once Af leaves the building start bdng very next day & every other day for next 2/3 weeks should hv u covered also opks are so easy to use i highly recommend thm as takes away the guessing so during ur surge days & positive opk u can up the bedding to everyday for 3/4 days good luck x

We are TTC #2 starting this month, 30 day cycles and I usually 0 around day 15, day 12 today so we will Eod, much to the joy of my husband LOL. Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->