What Christmas pjs have you got the kids this year?

choc

Reaction score
I'm not having much luck finding Christmas pjs for the boys that I like. I do like to get matching! Which ones have you bought this year?

I got Santa's little helper ones from asda. All 4 boys match, and I got matching ones that say mummy elf and daddy elf on them too!

I’ve not found any that I like either, we have two sets each year - one for a Christmas film night the night our decorations go up and then another set for Christmas Eve.

The Christmas film night ones can be tacky so ds1 has some of the ‘merry Christmas ya filthy animal’ ones and ds2 and ds3 have a reindeer racing car set from H&M. For Christmas Eve I’ve just brought some from a website which are tartan bottoms and a reindeer on the top but they aren’t as nice as they sound, I’m really disappointed this year.

I found some on eBay that are two different pairs one saying naughty and one saying nice, I was going to get those for all 3 boys and make out that our elf had seen their names on the naughty list so they need to start behaving to get on the nice list and then give them the nice pair on Christmas Eve but I thought ds2 might not find it funny!!!

I got Santa's little helper ones from asda. All 4 boys match, and I got matching ones that say mummy elf and daddy elf on them too!

Snap! We have Santa's little helper for Christmas Eve and reindeer ones which they'll get early December x

Thanks ladies, I'll check them all out x

I’ve bought moose ones from Next, we give ours Xmas eve and I don’t like them used after Xmas so decided it was a bit of a waste so did more of a wintery theme this year instead :)

We have the #santa squad pyjamas for christmas eve.

Alex has seen these ones from matalan for December. I haven't really seen any for Scarlett that stand out to me.

Attachments

• 1505461833.42484-S2667300_C270_Main.jpg
    1505461833.42484-S2667300_C270_Main.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
My cousin bought these for my son last year. I probably won't buy another set :shrug:

https://www.mybaba.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/5054622873295.jpeg

I cant find any i like
Last year we did the 'mum elf' 'little elf' matching pjs so i want something different this year i saw some in asda that said #santasquad but i wasnt over keen.
Im not as fussed about family matching ones but id like the kids to match.
May look on ebay for the china ones. I got them a few years back and there still going strong my youngest has the ones my oldest wore. They usually have very christmassy designs.

I’ve got my girls all matching ones from primark they are red ribbed jersey tops and matching tartan bottoms in soft brushed cotton I love them! My little guy will be here for Christmas too so he has a gorgeous white baby gro from the white company with tiny embroidered snowmen and presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->