What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Saw DD1s play/performance
...... twice. She was a bell and did some dancing and singing. It was amazing , some of the older ones had quite a lot to remember they did fantastic :)

We all wore our christmas jumpers.

Finished all my wrapping. Sorted out presents into sacks. Finally got everything somewhat organised ha ha.

Seeing Father Christmas on Sunday at the farm . Hope it keeps dry. DD1 keeps asking if he is a fake santa (she also saw him at school this week). I've said the real Santa can't always come as he's so buys so he sende his friends to meet the children. She seems to have bought that....not sure how long she'll keep believing she asks too many questions .

The boys wore Christmas jumpers and I changed all the beds to our Christmas bedding sets. Ds3 was singing Christmas songs all day too

Christmas lunch for 500 kids at school yesterday followed by xmas fair. Off to the grotto today for dd's birthday!

Going in town today with the girls to spend Christmas money we've received, wrap them and put them under the tree and buy teachers gifts probably go see Santa too.

We went to town early. Finished up everyone's gifts and then the girls went to see santa at a local store

Harvey saw Santa, he was supposed to see him on his school trip but ended up getting sent home poorly the day before so had to do a mad dash to see him today.

Went on the Santa Special steam train, Santa, Mrs Claus and the elves came round and gave out presents

we’re going into town today to see fenwicks window and see the grinch

Friday - Christmas jumper day and work Christmas drinks.

Yesterday - wrote all the Xmas cards for family/friends and DS's class

This morning- finished wrapping the last few presents

We went to see Santa at the farm.....was really good. I've never seen my girls so quiey and mesmirsed.
We took a train to the grotto, met santa and then afterwards adults got a mince pie and small cider and the girls got to decorate a gingerbread man. We then had the afternoon on the farm until it got a bit too cold.
I'm so excited now. Ready to get school/work over with roll on Friday :)

Finished writing our Christmas cards and then posted them.

Not really Christmassy but emptied our ironing basket today ready to make room for storing the kids’ presents once they are wrapped

Finished writing our Christmas cards and then posted them.

Not really Christmassy but emptied our ironing basket today ready to make room for storing the kids’ presents once they are wrapped

Lol counts as christmassy to me ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"