What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Booked a Christmas show for me and the girls. Not quite a panto but a little theatre show for under 5s. I'm hoping they like it

Also got our Xmas PJs from Matalan :)

Are they the Peppa pig ones? I've picked up ones for me and the girls but waiting for the daddy pig ones to come back in stock:coffee:

Are they the Peppa pig ones? I've picked up ones for me and the girls but waiting for the daddy pig ones to come back in stock:coffee:

No we got the checklist ones (my eldest hates Peppa pig now...she's too grown up aparantly)

No we got the checklist ones (my eldest hates Peppa pig now...she's too grown up aparantly)

I didn't see them ones! I couldn't believe Christmas pyjama's were out of stock in October but it made me feel better buying Christmas pyjama's in October:xmas13:

Today is DS2's birthday so yesterday I wrapped presents and today we were up early and he opened presents so I suppose as presents were involved it was kind of Christmassy

Did a big Christmas order on Amazon and currently sitting watching Rudolf the red nosed reindeer with the kids as DS wanted to watch it :)

Ordered some proper storage for my Christmas decorations.

Had some Christmas kinder eggs :haha:

Watched all the old John Lewis and Sainsbury adverts :haha:

We are having a film night and I convinced the girls to watch Arthur Christmas :)

Today is DS4's 5th birthday, with the early start and presents it felt a little like Christmas morning when I opened the door for the dog and felt the chill in the air.

Sitting at work watching Christmas24 :happydance:

Took the dog and DD for a walk in the dusting of snow that fell last night and it was snowing at the time. Not long now until the proper stuff comes now.

Ive wrapped a load of presents and put them in a suitcase ready to go in the loft, Ive ran out of hiding places so needs must xx

We looked around all the Christmas displays at The Range :xmas9:

Listened to the new Pentatonix Christmas album which just came out! And sang the songs with my daughter.

I’m getting my girls to write their lists tonight on special Santa paper ! I hope they still put the same things as their draft lists a few weeks ago. Moreso DD1 !

Today I ordered Pokeball headphones for my son, and looked through the fat face winter catalogue which came through the door. I SO want their ‘joyeaux narwhal’ pjs! At £45 I will not be getting them, but they are fab. Also, I teased hubby relentlessly about how its almost Christmas as he believes the word should not be mentioned until December!

Went to our local garden centre. They have loads of lights and decs. We spent ages looking around them and bought some tree decs and a free standing Santa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->