What Christmassy thing have you done today?

New Christmas tree has arrived :happydance:

Been looking at Christmas trees. After the other tree thread it made me look and ask OH if we can have a new one. I've been crying over them from excitement :xmas20:

Been looking at Christmas trees. After the other tree thread it made me look and ask OH if we can have a new one. I've been crying over them from excitement :xmas20:

M&S have some really nice ones! I've got a 7ft pre lit one. The frosted ones are beautiful too, it was so hard to choose.

Yesterday I ordered the kids and my Xmas pyjamas and today I intend to get the Xmas books out of the loft :)

Wrapped a few of the presents that need to be sent by post

Annual Christmas shopping trip with my mum sister, aunt and cousins. Left home at 8.30am got home at 6.30pm!

Working out the 'left to buy toys' in prep of 3for2, trying to figure out which is the cheapest combination.

Sorted out my stash. Looks much smaller than other years but that's because I have two huge boxes of Playmobil at my mum's (and I have actually cut down on the bigger presents)

I attempted to make Disney character baubles last night with glitter glue sticks. Harder than I thought it would be with glue gun lol so ordering some acrylic paint.
45636086_1951938291559153_215171337474277376_n.jpg

Collected the tree yesterday. DD's insisted on carrying it...
45608343_571519853266856_1892500798370217984_n.jpg

Wow those baubles are great !

Haha they look so happy !

I’ve left special Santa paper , reindeer food , chocolate and a Santa pen on my fire place for when DDs come home later ! Finally getting them to write their proper lists !

Yesterday we had mince pie puffs and watched a Christmas film on channel 5

I started my stocking shopping. Bought dd 3 JoJo bows, lip gloss, nail polish and a bath fizz. Also, sketched out my plans to make a wooden snowman for the front yard. Can't wait to decorate outside!!

I've got songs from nightmare before Christmas stuck in my head if that counts?! :haha:

I bought the boys small gingerbread snowmen for a snack :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->