What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Bought the girls make your own Xmas tree decorations!

Aldi have some nice wrapping paper I might they the girls some next week

Bought a few more stocking stuffers: 2 LOL pets and a holiday hatchimal. Looked at Christmas PJ's at Target and browsed all the toy aisles.

Ate mince pies and started watching miracle of 34th street while ironing until DS came in asking to play on the telly

Lovely, they a good little tool to have, especially I find after Christmas to help you feel a bit more motivated \\:D/

Listened to Christmas music while I designed and cut out a large wooden snowman for my outdoor decorations. Planning to paint it tomorrow.

Started planning Christmas fair at DDs nursery. I've been part of it for 4 years and this is our last Christmas there :-(

Helped dh finish his Christmas puzzle
Wrote a list of everything I need to do before we can get the decs up

Helped dh finish his Christmas puzzle
Wrote a list of everything I need to do before we can get the decs up
I need to do this! I've already started the toy sort out and need to sort out kitchen cupboards.
We're getting a new sofa too. Told DH we're throwing the old one out this week either way. We'll sit on the floor!

I need to sort the boys rooms there's so much in them thsts never touched

Filled my baubles lastnight
rxKt733.jpg

It makes me want to put my tree up now lol. Trying to hold out for few more weeks.

Sorted out all our Christmas dvds and put them on the Shelf on the cabinet by the telly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->