what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Love that bedding. I kinda want a new set but need to check funds lol

Love the bedding.
Oh yes Bad Mom's is a must too. There's a few we've started introducing ds2 to, but those remain firmly on the "just us" list so far haha
Haha oh definitely I’m the same with my oldest. I have to be careful with Christmas films not aimed at kids in case they ruin Santa

I want to watch this one night on my own with a glass of wine :)
it’s so funny! I usually watch it Christmas Eve once kids go to bed

Love that bedding. I kinda want a new set but need to check funds lol
I think this one was £12 from Asda which I didn’t think was bad but I bet after Christmas they have them all on sale, I should have looked last year! I had a lovely set a few years back til oldest spewed on it and god knows what he had been eating but the orange stain did not budge and it had to be binned I was gutted.

He's alright as he knows the deal, I'm just not comfortable if there's actual sex scenes :haha: so cringe

I wanted to get ds2 one of those scratch off movie posters as he's quite into his films but they either have some inappropriate things like reservoir dogs or step brothers on, or the kids version is a bit too "young"

I wanted to get ds2 one of those scratch off movie posters as he's quite into his films but they either have some inappropriate things like reservoir dogs or step brothers on, or the kids version is a bit too "young"
It’s an awkward stage isn’t it!

I know, I could just make him spread them out and get to those ones in a couple of years as there are 100 on there, but I cant find a complete list of whats on there and if there are more inappropriate ones than appropriate ones it would be a bit unfair. There are book ones too, and he lives reading, but its a similar issue where there's a lot that aren't suitable for a 13 year old boy for one reason or another

I know, I could just make him spread them out and get to those ones in a couple of years as there are 100 on there, but I cant find a complete list of whats on there and if there are more inappropriate ones than appropriate ones it would be a bit unfair. There are book ones too, and he lives reading, but its a similar issue where there's a lot that aren't suitable for a 13 year old boy for one reason or another

Not the same but maybe create your own tick list kind of one, then you could add your own options

Not the same but maybe create your own tick list kind of one, then you could add your own options

I'm not sure what the scratch off things are but I'm sure you could make something similar and suitable x

Nothing christmassay today :-( I've been sanding the hallway whilst DH took the girls out on their bikes (it's absolutely peeing it down) but they were desperate to go out. X

Oh, actually I made the girls try on all the Christmas jumpers we have. Our school is doing a Christmas jumper week! Not getting them five jumpers though!
DD2 has two that fit her and DD1 has one. So I need to get DD1 one more. They also have a couple of long sleeve tops.

I did think about making my own but I can't really do anything that fancy.

We watched JIngle Jangle yesterday and the new Grinch loved both (will watch them again) also had 1st mince pie of the year

Today I am starting to wrap my books for our book advent calendar :wacko: wish me luck :haha:

Started wrapping my 24 books for the children's book advent calendar - ran out of the paper with still 6 to wrap :dohh:

Oh no, thats so annoying about the paper.

Yay for lights on the bannister

Today I sorted the presents in the loft. I buy the ones from MIL for the kids and then she pays me back so I've bagged those up to pass on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->