what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

We couldn’t do our Santa lists as I had a bad migraine which was annoying so decided to leave it until today for something nice to end the week on .

I’ve put the letters to Santa packs inside another package and put a selection pack in ! The girls will think the postman has delivered them !

25D64E8F-C54E-4D38-9E76-3345AB1135EE.jpeg

We love the nativity films, we're holding off for a 'nativity' weekend at the start of December when the decs are up.
The first one will always be my favourite, I could have that on repeat all day and not get bored singing along as I go about my business hahaha

I forgot to post this. We lit a fire for the first time this season. Our “library” really comes into it’s own in winter, especially with the lit fireplace. It’s so cosy then.
I tried to get a good pic but the kitty moved all the time and when he didn’t, the flames were bound to be low just then lol. This is the best of a bad lot :haha:

45745BC7-0D5E-4CDA-8E4A-4A29D9FF9242.jpeg

We watches the Santa clause 2 last night. DH said it was good but it's too early for Christmas films...pah, we will watch when he isn't here then ha ha

Haha I watched a Christmas film last night called Surviving Christmas was more for adults/teenagers . I usually like watching movies with the girls . But it was ok haha xx

I need to watch elf! I might today actually.

I feel so down today and it’s not like me. I’m usually SO excited by now that even when I feel miserable I’m still a bit upbeat because Christmas. I just want to be able to meet a friend for a festive coffee and chat, browse shops with Christmas music playing and over spend budgets just because.
The thought of not being able to do that til at least 3rd Dec and then everywhere we go it’ll be either too busy and not enjoyable or We have to muzzle our faces like wild animals. It just makes me feel so, crap! I can’t even describe it any other way.

I know what you mean Kirsty, being down about the meet up for coffees and chats being cancelled sounds trivial on the face of it but it is actually the huge silent black hole that has been lurking under this whole lockdown business. We as humans are on the whole social beings and thrive on interactions. Some need them more than others but being locked in and away is just not good for any one's MH. And I think in the run up to Christmas this applies doubly so.
My BMF and I have taken to going for looong walks again stopping once or twice for take away coffee- and while that is not the same, it is something and I find it does help. Tons of hugs to you therefore and I hope you can find a way to meet up with friends too and will feel more cheerful soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->