what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

What a cute tree!

It’s still morning here so I think today I will start a little bit of wrapping.
I am going out tomorrow to hopefully finish up the kids shopping.

Awww your dads tree is lovely !

Found out DD2 is still going to do a Nativity and it’s going to be recorded for parents ! Also Santa will visit school virtually and they will still receive a present. I do feel like school is trying to make an effort. I’m just not telling mine when anything is . They would be so dissapointed otherise !

Awww your dads tree is lovely !

Found out DD2 is still going to do a Nativity and it’s going to be recorded for parents ! Also Santa will visit school virtually and they will still receive a present. I do feel like school is trying to make an effort. I’m just not telling mine when anything is . They would be so dissapointed otherise !

That's so lovely santa is visiting virtually! :)

My two keep telling me Santa is calling them at school so maybe they are doing something similar :shrug:

Mine are having Christmas parties in their classrooms. Santa usually goes but I'm not sure if he will this year or not.

Yes ours are having a Christmas party in their classrooms too :thumbup:

I've seen the Santa message bring shown at our school....it's amazing :)

Got the Xmas cheese from Asda after swimming. Just veg to get on Xmas eve.

You're doing better than me. I'm hoping to get the majority of the food next week, and I've got an asda slot booked for any last/fresh bits on the 23rd

Ours are having classroom parties too
Also doing a pj day and still having Christmas lunch.
no mention of Santa though

I'm not expecting much from our school. If it is anything like Halloween it will be disappointing.

Received the school newsletter last night and I am so pleased what they are doing:

7-11 - bring in Christmas cards for friends (to be handed out following week)
11 - Christmas jumper day
15 - Christmas lunch
16 - Local stables are bringing the horses to the school for the children to see
17 - Class Christmas Parties

They have already done a Reindeer run for Phyilis Tuckwell and a Red or Green dress down day and they are all doing a class zoom Christmas play :cloud9: I am glad they school are making it Christmassy for them.

@Phantom our school doesn't do anything at all for Halloween :shrug:

wow Twag that is a lovely Christmas programme :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->