• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Thankyou they had fun! I keep justifying it by thinking that it’s something that will be reused each year at least haha!
Oh yes for sure !! I would use that everyday of the holidays haha

I took the boys down to the florist down the road to look at the Christmas wreaths (because I wanted to buy one lol - they didn’t have any big ones!)
Then Rio decided he would like to buy a miniature Christmas tree for his great grandmothers grave so we did that and popped over to put it in place.
Aww this is so sweet ! What a lovely boy!

I took the boys down to the florist down the road to look at the Christmas wreaths (because I wanted to buy one lol - they didn’t have any big ones!)
Then Rio decided he would like to buy a miniature Christmas tree for his great grandmothers grave so we did that and popped over to put it in place.
Awww lovely. We have a miniature tree that we put on FILs grave too

The Christmas cards have arrived at school. Means I can get those sent this week and also wrap family gifts (I have ordered sticky labels too)

Mince pie sounds lovely I’ve not stocked up on any Christmas snacks yet I’m slacking haha!

Im wearing my christmas leggings and listening to a Christmas album with Bing et al <3

Washed the downstairs windows, only noticed all the finger prints when the fairy lights went on, and put snow flake transfers on.

I sorted the cupboards in the kitchen so we could have a special Christmas food cupboard

We had a lovely advent afternoon tea/coffee/juice with panettone and the boys opened their St Nikolaus presents from my mum. It contained a cute long sleeve tshirt and a little jute bag with Lebkuchen, peanuts sweets and chocolates for each. Those jute sacks for St Nikolaus day are very traditional in Switzerland, as xmas presents there are thought to be brought by the Christ child . :)

We had a lovely advent afternoon tea/coffee/juice with panettone and the boys opened their St Nikolaus presents from my mum. It contained a cute long sleeve tshirt and a little jute bag with Lebkuchen, peanuts sweets and chocolates for each. Those jute sacks for St Nikolaus day are very traditional in Switzerland, as xmas presents there are thought to be brought by the Christ child . :)
That sounds like such a lovely tradition!

I sorted the cupboards in the kitchen so we could have a special Christmas food cupboard
I really need to get some bits in. Usually I have a stash but all I have so far is 2 boxes of sweets that we have already opened haha!

I got some wrapping done this afternoon. Mainly family bits but I did wrap the Xmas eve box bits as only have youngest and he’s not as much of a busy body as oldest is haha!

I wrapped all my mum's presents and put them in one big parcel, ready to post tomorrow. I also wrapped my bro's and I am now wondering how I should do my BFF's. I got Sari silks from etsy to use instead of paper but I am now not sure if I can manage to make them look nice rather than scruffy lol

I love hearing about other traditions.

Nothing overly christmassey today.. unless eating crap watching films count?

The kids decorated a ginger bread house together today!!

They made a huge mess :haha:

Now that I'm a Celebrity has finished we are watching Christmas films/shows each evening

Was feeling a bit rubbish after school pick up so we wrapped up all the family gifts.
DDs tried to help but they make the gifts look awful :xmas13:. They ended up using the scraps to wrap things up for their dolls (basket at the front of the tree)

All wrapped now so can tick that off the list :xmas12:

Screenshot_20201207-191348.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"