• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I did some more wrapping and then put together the movie hampers from my 2 brothers, niece, BIL and SIL, then realised after I was all done I forgot to put the dvds in. So they'll have to have them separately

Nice snack spread leonie! :)

thanks, feel like I need to justify buying the tree board by using it every chance I can haha! It will be making a few appearances wether sweet or savoury over the festive period as the kids mocked me for buying it saying did I really need it.

I like it very much and I do think you absolutely had to get it!

I love it, Its like a charcuterie spread for kids hahaha

Started the decorating, tree is 90% done but we didn't get started till late so will finish off tomorrow - and clear up all the boxes.

I love the board. I could see lots of lovely cheeses on that Mmmmmm

I took the boys down to the florist down the road to look at the Christmas wreaths (because I wanted to buy one lol - they didn’t have any big ones!)
Then Rio decided he would like to buy a miniature Christmas tree for his great grandmothers grave so we did that and popped over to put it in place.

Aw that is lovely kirsty! :)

I had a mini santa chocolate - or two :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"