what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Oh gosh that is so frustrating and I think too much to ask of you to pay it out yourself, no matter how they pay you back! I hope it gets sorted soon.

I am wearing xmas socks! Mainly cause I have been too exhausted (or lazy :haha:) to fold the laundry. I am also going to dig out my Christmas leggings that I bought at Primark about 10 years ago! Considering how cheap they were they are really holding up well!

I also have some old primark leggings, amazing that they have lasted this long

Yesterday we watched Christmas chronicles1. Today we're watching number 2

Also made a big start on the cleaning. Oven, sink and fridge all cleaned and cupboards sorted. Need to start buying a few bits.

Oh yes! He had such a lovely smooth voice! I have a whole collection of these really old xmas songs with Bing Crosby and Ella Fitzgerald and Nat King Cole that I put on when wrapping presents and putting the tree up. Nick isn't too into them but I don't care since it is me who does all the work lol

ETA but we DO agree on loving the Pogue's Fairytale of New York! <3

ETfurtherA In fact I am playing that right now! Love it!
Oh love Fairytale of New York !

Oh Smartie that's so frustrating! I know what you mean about how the money comes back to you, a company I used to work for mucked up paying me back my petty cash years ago, they corrected it quickly but it still happened.
Are you in contact with the manager, will they take a bit of a nudge from you or will that cause problems?
Good luck

He's uncommunicative at the best of times, even with serious matters - many a times we're referring back to our old one to have things done. If nothing comes of it by tomorrow then I'll be contacting head office myself to avoid being at a loss. It needs to have happened by 12th December so not much time left to have a back-up plan!

I'm rearranging my lists. My Nan called me yesterday and said she's putting money in a card for the girls.

I've got a couple of ideas on my list I could bump over to her and save me some money. She doesn't know what to get them, so this way it will be something I know they would like.

I added something to ds3s list and started the big clean but can't seem to get much done at a time

Hope you get your Christmas party sorted Smartie ! How annoying !

Going to check DDs lists later and a make a note of the things we want to get them z

I’ve not even started on anyone else ! X

We finished off one of our projects yesterday with carol singing and mince pies. I broke out my favourite Christmas jumper and Santa hat, felt very Christmassy:xmas12:

Went to choir rehearsal for our Christmas concert! Also added a load of bits to the boys’ wish lists.

Worked out what I have left to buy. Feeling Feeling overwhelmed with how much there is left to do.

I bought a gorgeous wreath and now just need to get candles to add to it to make it into an advent wreath. Slowly it is starting to feel more xmassy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->