what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Put both Christmas trees up!
Decorated the stairs
Decorated the lounge and sitting room

Few other bits and bobs to do tomorrow I’m knackered but the children where so excited !

We went to the local community tree lighting and fireworks last night and it snowed so really put us in the festive mood.
I ended up wrapping half of the kids presents today, glad that is mostly out of the way, it’s not easy hiding and wrapping presents in an RV, I have to do it on my bed lol

Made a start on putting the 1 December box together thankfully no missing elves this year !

Will finish it tomorrow when DDs are in school and DS is pre occupied !

Tree is up :xmas9:
Now to sort out the elves ready to arrive tomorrow night. Can't believe it's almost December

Received an email from the school to say they are doing a reverse advent - each day pupils can bring in 1 item and before the school closes they will be donated to the local food bank. It's a lovely idea, I only wish they'd told us a week ago! I picked up a few advent calendars on my way home, that can be one a day for the rest of this week and I'll get more festive food type stuff when I'm doing my next food shop.

Received an email from the school to say they are doing a reverse advent - each day pupils can bring in 1 item and before the school closes they will be donated to the local food bank. It's a lovely idea, I only wish they'd told us a week ago! I picked up a few advent calendars on my way home, that can be one a day for the rest of this week and I'll get more festive food type stuff when I'm doing my next food shop.

What a great idea!

That's a great idea. My school usually do things like this but not had anything this year. Think they're keeping Christmas low key :-(

We are allowed to wear Christmas jumpers at work from today. I'm nervous incase no one else has one on so going to just take it with me just in case.

Been listening to lots of Christmas songs and watching Christmas films and shows lately

We are allowed to wear Christmas jumpers at work from today. I'm nervous incase no one else has one on so going to just take it with me just in case.

Been listening to lots of Christmas songs and watching Christmas films and shows lately

Aww that sounds fun :) it's not even been mentioned at ours :(

Wow that’s very short notice ! But a lovely
Idea ! I hate it when schools announce events so late ! x

DD2 has been picked to play Mary in her school nativity . We are not able to see it live . So disappointed. DD1 is doing a Xmas carol concert . School is going to record everything .

They are also doing Xmas jumper day next week .

Happy they are doing Christmas activities . They are so excited !

Yeah our school is recording too! And they cancelled the Christmas Fair which is such a shame :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->