• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

Booked our tickets to go see Santa :happydance:

Thomas' school Christmas fete was today :) we didn't stay long, just for him to have a bounce on the bouncy castle, see Santa and have some candy floss.

Aww that sounds lovely. I'm glad you had a good time :)

Been making some Christmas craft jars with Ava. Had lots of jars spare from a school project they were doing but missed out on, so we put them to good use!

Watching Arthur Christmas with bowls of rice pudding

Currently taking a break from putting the tree up. I do this every year, half way through, i sit back to observe the tree and freak out because the house is a mess. OHs friend popped round not long after we started puting the tree up and i almost died of embarrasment, at the state of the house. It seems to have gotten much worse since he was round yesterday.

Went to the pre school fair and won twice on the raffle. Let the kids choose the prizes... an elf and necklace (why didn't they choose the wine?)

Wrapped some of the girls presents (did all of dd2s) and wore my Christmas jumper!

It was quite a christmassy day today.

I bought DD the Xmas tree and decorations at b&q. They were quite a bargain - £2 for the tree and £1 for pack of decs!

This afternoon we went to a local church hall for their Xmas fair. Dd2 saw Santa, although she wouldn't sit on his knee! Won some beer and shloer on the bottle tombola!

The in-laws were over, so when dd1 went out to her friends I got all the present stash out. In-laws managed to fit it all in their car and took it home, ready for when we stay over on Xmas Eve.

Attachments

• IMG_20171202_110253115~01.jpg
    IMG_20171202_110253115~01.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20171202_110244576~01~01.jpg
    IMG_20171202_110244576~01~01.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3
Listened to lots of christmas music, and for the first time in ages we all sat and watched mist of a realy bad, but so good, christmas movie. Also set up the hive hub and told the kids santa was controlling the lights. So they spent ages asking him questions 😂

Took the kids to see Santa and get their faces painted then we put the new decorations on the tree. :)

Went on the Santa steam special with Severn Valley Railway and stopped off at a Victorian Christmas market in Bewdley on the way back. Was so festive!

Went to a local church’s Xmas fair and the kids met Father Christmas. We also put the tree up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->