• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

Loooove the pink tree and pink tinsel! I would murder for some tinsel like that, I haven't seen any in shops! Might have to try b&q :D
I haven't been to any festive things yet. Had a bit of bad news today so just trying to cheer myself up by watching the smurfs Christmas carol with ds and made myself some eggnog (no rum obvs but at least uncooked egg is now officially NHS sanctioned in pregnancy) ;)
Ds has got his Christmas fair on Friday so I'll go to the shops tomorrow to find something to donate for the raffle

Loooove the pink tree and pink tinsel! I would murder for some tinsel like that, I haven't seen any in shops! Might have to try b&q :D
I haven't been to any festive things yet. Had a bit of bad news today so just trying to cheer myself up by watching the smurfs Christmas carol with ds and made myself some eggnog (no rum obvs but at least uncooked egg is now officially NHS sanctioned in pregnancy) ;)
Ds has got his Christmas fair on Friday so I'll go to the shops tomorrow to find something to donate for the raffle

I'm sorry you've had some bad news. Hope you're OK :hugs:

I'm sorry you've had some bad news. Hope you're OK :hugs:

Thank you <3 !

Yesterday we saw fenwicks window. This year is paddington themed then we went to see paddington 2. Walked through the xmas teepees and xmas market

We are taking the girls to choose a new decoration each for the tree then coming home and putting up the tree... super excited to turn the house Christmassy!

Watching the mushy gushy films on channel 5!

We watched the grinch. Finally convinced my 5 year old its not so scary

I kind of wish we did the tree this weekend instead of last week but we have been out all day and are exhausted so it wouldn't have got done anyway.

Today we went on a steam train to see santa, it was amazing. We had our own compartment and were given complimentary drinks and mince pies :)
The girls both got a lovely gift too.
Anyone in the south east I recommend Kent and East Sussex Railway (it's in Tenterden)

Readjusted all the decorations as the kids took some of them off!
Holly helped to decorate nanny's Christmas tree.

Yesterday we went to the Christmas fayre and Scarlett sang on stage with some of the children from playgroup she goes to. For 2-3 year olds they were really good. We seen Santa and his reindeer.
Today after work, we had tea at my parents and seen Santa when he came round on his float.

I had a Black Forest Hot Choc from Costa Ummmmm Yummy :blush:

The girls got reply cards to their Father Christmas letters they sent a couple of weeks ago. Not bad for nothing! DD1 in particular was made up :)

Put some more decorations up. Drank coffee out of a Christmas mug. Oh and last night we watched Christmas with the Kranks

Ordered my mum and dads presents from the kids and got OH his xmas eve pjs.

Put some more decorations up. Drank coffee out of a Christmas mug. Oh and last night we watched Christmas with the Kranks

I effing love Christmas with the kranks! My husband is Hispanic so I call him en-reeky haha ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->