• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

Holly did two of her Christmas plays today. DH and MIL went to see her and it's my turn tomorrow :)

Had first food shop order delivered. Not exactly christmassy but it's all for Christmas :)

Made candy cane colour/peppermint scented and Christmas spice scented glittery play dough at work... I’m in the artsy area this week and I love it :rofl:

I trailed all over this evening to find some battery powered warm white lights long enough for the front of our house outside. I finally got some in Dunelm.

Ds2 and ds3 made their own Christmas cards and then all3 of my boys and my nephew made new felt decorations to add to our felt tree - not sure why I agreed to that part

Bought Christmas jumpers for DH and I, played with Christmas playdough with DD2 and collected some Christmas presents I'd ordered :dance:

I bought Christmas bedding for the kids beds and put it on last night and we watched ELF yesterday and they LOVED it :happydance:

Oh and had a mince pie :winkwink:

Wrapped DH Christmas present since I was home alone

I can’t get when Santa got stuck up the chimney out of my head :lol:

This morning (whilst dd2&3 were at nursery) I wrapped all of dd1s presents. Also did a trial 'santas been' with hers and dd2s wrapped pressies just to see if it looked like enough. Definitely did, considering dd1 has two things still to wrap, same with dd2. Hoping to get last few of dd3s bits in next week so will wrap hers once it's all been got too.

Bought us all new stockings and stocking fillers for the kids.

Later we are sitting down with the kids for them to write their Christmas cards for school friends.

Me and DD2 have been reading our way through the bag of Christmas books, she loves the jolly postman especially:)

Watched home alone 2 with the kids and planning on making a start on wrapping DS’s presents if the kids go to sleep in good time tonight. Already done DD’s and the stocking stash earlier in the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->