What Christmassy things have you done today?

Dd had his christmas carol concert today. We surprised the kids with a visit from my brother who is home for christmas. He came aling to the concert and was at home when dd finished. I walked the around with tinsel in my hair after wearing it for work, along with OHs chriatmas jumper because i shrunk all mine. Not a single person mentioned the tinsle even though i stood talking to 5 different people.

Went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde park. KNACKERED but it was great.

I haven't really got anything christmassy going on this week, considering its the week before!

DD2 finished all her playgroups last week. Dd1 has stuff going on at school, but nothing for the parents to get involved with. I've finished wrapping, sending cards and all the shopping.

I think I've been too organised this year and this week is totally dragging!

Went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde park. KNACKERED but it was great.

I’d love to go there one year, it always looks amazing.

It is to be fair. This is the first year I've been during the daytime, normally go at like 4 when it's already getting dark and I didn't think it'd be as pretty during the day but it still was!

Yesterday we went to see my mum and Dad who arrived the night before to their cottage. We decorated their Christmas tree, went to the snow village nearby and then made gingerbread biscuits! The kids had a blast, were in bed super fast and slept in for the first time in ages! Today we are going to go sledging with them!

Yesterday we went to see my mum and Dad who arrived the night before to their cottage. We decorated their Christmas tree, went to the snow village nearby and then made gingerbread biscuits! The kids had a blast, were in bed super fast and slept in for the first time in ages! Today we are going to go sledging with them!

Sounds very Christmassy!!

We’ve made elf on the shelf cupcakes this morning, ds1 is a nightmare in the holidays

That sounds amazing!

DH bought me a coffee machine for an early Christmas present :xmas6::coffee:

Watched Elf with OH and DD2 (DD1 didn't want to watch it)
Bought some chairs for Christmas dinner - if that counts.

Helped mum unpack all the Christmas food shopping and stole an amaretti biscuit :haha:

Yesterday I baked cookies for DS's bake raffle at school.
1yhjnO1.jpg

Today we finished up 18 puzzles and cards for him to give to his classmates tomorrow.
EgDXMLj.jpg

Watched Elf with OH and DD2 (DD1 didn't want to watch it)
Bought some chairs for Christmas dinner - if that counts.

We could so do with new chairs! Two of our dining chairs have broken so we replaced with stools (saves so much room) but not very christmassy or formal!

Yesterday I baked cookies for DS's bake raffle at school.
1yhjnO1.jpg

Today we finished up 18 puzzles and cards for him to give to his classmates tomorrow.
EgDXMLj.jpg

Aww that's so lovely X

Today I finished the big clean. The girls convinced me to paint their nails (toes) and now they're playing musical statues to Christmas music (well fighting whilst playing)

Did the big Christmas food shop and bought the last 2 gifts for the kids!

Went on the santa train at east lancs railway, it was AMAZING!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->